• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match Arsenal (A) - Sunday 16:30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Based on the training vid above, it seems like its an unchanged line up. Trent was training with the subs, Robbo, Gakpo, Elliott, Gravy, Clark, Gordon, Tsimikas etc.

Our squad feels incredibly strong even without endo and salah and who is this Thiago lad in the training vid? He looks a bit good.

Watching that just had me thinking that overall Thiagos spell at Liverpool has been shite with glimpses of real quality but all he’ll have to do is score one goal or provide a quality assist that means something in the rest of the season to become a bit of a hero.

Last edited:
You see Trent's reaction in the end...Thiago is fucking quality
Thiago is a generational player. Very sad that he was injured for most part of his Liverpool career. I say - if his injury doesnt affect his game and he plays 30 mins of every game towards the end of a match and we win the title this year considering Endo and Salah are also about to come back. We need quality game changing depth to win as many remaining games as possible.
One just has to imagine, Thiago playing 10 balls to Nunez , Nunez missing 8 and scoring 2 each game. Deadly combination if it works out.

No chance (IMHO). Nunez is absolutely integral to stopping them keeping a very high line and their CBs+Rice nervous, creating more space and width for our midfielders to operate. No Nunez and we lack pace on the break (even though Gakpo is no slouch) and no Bradley and we can get very narrow as per vs Luton.
I think it completely depends on how fresh he looks during the training. I would also start Nunez but even if he comes on the pitch for last 30-35 mins, it could be a blessing in disguise. He will be even more fired and should score a couple if we are drawing by then.

Thiago back will be an underrated squad addition to drive us to #20. Imagine bringing him on to change a game. Then Endo back in 2 weeks.

it’s probably time to talk about this goal again

You know someone’s good when they can make a real ball look like something you’ve bought at the beach

I can watch that over and over. How many in the world could make that shot from that distance.

Oh wow that's terrible news. Hopefully his father saw him make it to the first team and score his first goal.

Incredibly devastated for Conor, condolences to the whole family.

From arguably the best moment of his life to the worst in a matter of days, it’s a fucking cruel world sometimes.

58 I think. Apparently been ill for a while
I suppose he might say that the best way to honor his Dad is to play and might keep his mind off things. I am sure Klopp would honor his wishes and, selfishly, I hope that is case. Whatever he wants is the right choice.

1) Top of the league
2) Just smashed Chelsea in the best win in years.
3) Going strong in 3 other cups
4) Players coming back

It's clear to see why.

Sad for Connor.

Line up wise i imagine Gomez will share minutes with one of Robbo or Trent and the other will have to grind out 90.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom