• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Atalanta (H) - EL Thursday 8:00pm

I'd honestly try to get him up to speed as fast as possible so we don't have to see Macca rotated with Endo
Id just let him focus on fitness and make sure he's ready for first game next year.

Probably one of the factors in Juergen leaving; the wealth of talent he'll need to work through in midfield to form a squad next season - a lot of unhappy bunnies at the end of pre-season!

Mac Allister
Endo
Szobo
Curtis
(Elliott)

Gravenberch
Bajcetic
Carvalho
Morten
McConnell
Clark
Nyoni

I really hope that Trent, Ali and Jota are involved against Atalanta. We need them back as soon as possible.

I really hope that Trent, Ali and Jota are involved against Atalanta. We need them back as soon as possible.
Irish Kev will play so Ali won’t be involved beyond sitting on the bench

He's always been prickly, but usually it was in post match stuff.

He's mentally on the wind down and cannot be fuckin arsed dealing with people now

How is he hounding the guy? The Journo seemed happy enough to carry on engaging on the topic, Klopp’s having a bit of a laugh at his expense. Big fucking deal.
I don't know if you ever been in a fight, but if an angry person asks, "but he's your friend"?
He doesn't have good intentions

Angry person 🤣🤣

Behave yourself Modo ya minxy wind up merch.

If you want Angry Klopp, look back to to the time he pulled a hammy squaring up to the 4th official.

Thought original Hendo interview was horrible originally and Klopp isn’t taking prisoners now.

What are people’s thoughts on the whole protest over the 2% increase in ticket prices from next season? Apparently no banners in the Kop end tomorrow night other than those respecting Hillsborough.

Yeah yeah, if Klopp talked to me like talks to some of the journos, I'd tell him fuck off.
Forget Klopp, I'd talk to you like that and will do nothing but like it.

I wouldn't expect you to ask stupid questions like "Did you like the interview" and "Do you see yourself managing another big club in England", after he's said he's leaving and said 100000 times nothing will change his mind......"if you win the Prem, could you stay on as Liverpool manager" Like you're blatantly asking to be talked to like a cunt.

And then I'd say that whoever fixed his teeth deserves to get shot and that his hair plugs are failing and that cap ain't hiding shit.

Forget Klopp, I'd talk to you like that and will do nothing but like it.

I wouldn't expect you to ask stupid questions like "Did you like the interview" and "Do you see yourself managing another big club in England", after he's said he's leaving and said 100000 times nothing will change his mind......"if you win the Prem, could you stay on as Liverpool manager" Like you're blatantly asking to be talked to like a cunt.
Well just laugh it off like other managers does, instead of going all "why are you wasting my time..."

Yeah yeah, if Klopp talked to me like he talks to some of the journos, I'd tell him fuck off.

He wouldn't if you weren't a cunt.

He used this as an opportunity to defend a former player. I thought it was a genuine bit of loyalty that any player around the world would be happy about. He wasn't rude.

I loved it. The reason that we have some sense of Klopp as a person is because he doesn't just stick to a cultivated PR line all the time, but instead is an actual engaging personality, warts and all. Journalists get to be deliberately provocative and rude as it's part of their job, but all of a sudden the shoe is on the other foot (and the mic is in the other hand, as Klopp points out).

He wouldn't if you weren't a cunt.

He used this as an opportunity to defend a former player. I thought it was a genuine bit of loyalty that any player around the world would be happy about. He wasn't rude.

I loved it. The reason that we have some sense of Klopp as a person is because he doesn't just stick to a cultivated PR line all the time, but instead is an actual engaging personality, warts and all. Journalists get to be deliberately provocative and rude as it's part of their job, but all of a sudden the shoe is on the other foot (and the mic is in the other hand, as Klopp points out).
Ok so Dutch journo asks Klopp questions.
Then Klopp for some reason accuse him of being the guy who interviewed Hendo?
Journo goes "no".
Instead of dropping it, Klopp then asks if it's his friend? Wtf?

Back
Top Bottom