• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Atalanta (H) - EL Thursday 8:00pm

I get the whole being opposed to the ticket increase by 2 %, but it doesnt help the team when the atmosphere is a bit shit.

I get the whole being opposed to the ticket increase by 2 %, but it doesnt help the team when the atmosphere is a bit shit.
It’s less than inflation, I don’t know what some fans are expecting when everything else is going up. I don’t like it but it’s less than every club in PL probably and every bill I had this year.

Gakpo has been efficient and sensible with possession.

No clue about gomez
efficient, No goal threat and no end product.
In his favour he holds on to the ball well, but faills to get into the right areas all too often

Nunez, Kelleher, Gomez, Tsimikas, Endo, Szobo we're all particularly bad. Nunez and the two fullbacks especially. Kelleher made us look shaky as fuck despite the few saves he did make.

Gapko did well and Robbo when he came on, Jota at least got into good positions. We need Jota back for this run in, but we're running out of games to get players fit.

None of our players were sharp and on their game enough to beat their man to man marking system

Nunez, Kelleher, Gomez, Tsimikas, Endo, Szobo we're all particularly bad. Nunez and the two fullbacks especially. Kelleher made us look shaky as fuck despite the few saves he did make.

Gapko did well and Robbo when he came on, Jota at least got into good positions. We need Jota back for this run in, but we're running out of games to get players fit.

We'll probably find out Kelleher went full Karius concussion on us. Even a concussed Kelleher is better than Adrian.

So many shite performances.

But I have to say Gomez, Keheller, Szoboslai, Kostas, Nunez and Konate particularly crap today.

Klopp completely at fault though with initial team selection.
And going Gung Ho with 120 mins left in the tie. WTF Kloppy!

And going Gung Ho with 120 mins left in the tie. WTF Kloppy!
Wasn't totally gung ho until he subbed Endo, which was the right choice imo.
The third was due to a mistake by Szobo.

It was an embarrassing performance by the players today

Dreamie doing his thing and fucking up our season by stealing match threads.

Ultimately, this is on me, because I didn’t get up to watch it.

Sorry.

It’s all got a bit flat for Juergen. He’s going to leave on a downer

We lost 3 -0 at home to the currently 6th best team in Italy
This is fucking scandalous

Look forward to klopp blaming it on the wind or something shitn

It's easy to criticise the protest for the season ticket increase when you're not the one having to pay more. Two seasons on the run the price has gone up and the extra revenue generated is hardly going to make a major difference to the club anyway so why piss off supporters unnecessarily.

Back
Top Bottom