• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Barcelona vs Liverpool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gini is definitely starting against Barca unless he's injured. No way he doesn't use him otherwise.

If the midfield isn't Fabinho, Gini, Hendo ill be amazed.

In fact, I think for once the team he'll pick is pretty obvious, with the possible exception of Lovren coming in for Matip. I know you'll all moan, but I can see Klopp doing that.

Spurs going to Infinity and Beyond.... Allegedly

Is Pochettino saying you have got a freind in me here ????

Last edited:
Medicinal-leech.jpg

Dunno, sounds excessive to me.

Actually a decent metaphor.

So it seems every English club, except us, now hand out plastic flags for European ties ... the demise of fan culture

Do you guys think there could be a risk that Klopp plays the Gini, Hendo, Milner combination - because if he does I think we will be chasing shadows and Barca will be cutting through us. We need a good mix in midfield against this lot.

Do you guys think there could be a risk that Klopp plays the Gini, Hendo, Milner combination - because if he does I think we will be chasing shadows and Barca will be cutting through us. We need a good mix in midfield against this lot.

I think it's very likely.

On the other hand, goals away are important.

Gini is definitely starting against Barca unless he's injured. No way he doesn't use him otherwise.

If the midfield isn't Fabinho, Gini, Hendo ill be amazed.

In fact, I think for once the team he'll pick is pretty obvious, with the possible exception of Lovren coming in for Matip. I know you'll all moan, but I can see Klopp doing that.
This. No way Klopp can't start Fabinho and the other two are obvious starters as well.

I think we can win it tonight, I really do. Barca will struggle immensely with the pace and grit of our team I reckon.

And I have to say the prospect of an Ajax v Liverpool final is some pretty mouth-watering stuff.

Matip didn’t start at the weekend so I’m expecting him to play tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom