• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Barcelona vs Liverpool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching this in Brussels tonight, looking forward to it immensely. Champions League Semi Final BITCHES

Anyone who believes that is in for a hard, unpleasant awakening. This Ajax team is going to be a match for every team out there.

Two weeks back Spurs bossed City at their ground in the ChL, last night they were outclassed for the first 30 minutes and lucky not to lose with 2. Make no mistake mate, Ajax got what it takes.
I disagree mate. For a start, Spurs did not boss anyone in either tie and I thought City were very unfortunate not to go through.

I think City would have beaten Ajax comfortably last night, as we would have.

For one, they looked repeatedly incredibly fragile at set pieces, something we would ruthlessly exploit. And once Spurs made an enforced change of formation, Ajax were very slow to adjust, losing control of midfield. Spurs were largely terrible last night and yet somehow escaped with a 0-1. The league proves our easy superiority over them and better consistency/squad (and we're arguably even better in cup comps).

I'd confidently back us to beat Ajax 9 times out of 10 and I'm a fan of Ajax (having backed them to beat Madrid, Juve and Spurs). For me, this Barca tie is far trickier.

I'm more concerned about City dropping points to Leicester I am about facing these doss cunts. Sure, Suarez, Cuntinho and Messi will score. But we'll score 5, so fuck them. COYMR!

As far as dreams go, last night I dreamt we won the League Cup and the FA Cup with a scruffy goal that me and Dirk Kuyt scrambled over the goal line. The goal line was the entrance to a very busy Sports Direct store. I then proceeded to lose the red and white ribbons off the FA Cup while having sex with the girlfriend of an old bloke I used to know back in the '80s. So there's that.
As a psychoanalyst, I can interpret obvious latent homosexuality in that dream.

Worst case scenario, he will score 2 and assist 1 over the two legs. Won't be enough to stop us.

I am confident that we are strong enough to pull through. Attackingwise apart from Messi we are the better unit and I think we have more to offer from midfield as well when considering all our options. Er han cope defensively too.

sAXzsb5.png

I think it is a different and quite interesting press conference. Barca just won the league but Valverde is not given any free lunch here

I am scared of Messi. 46 goals and 22 assists from 45 games this season... Extreme numbers....
Mostly in the Spanish League ..

Look Mark Gonzalez, Diego Forlan etc looked world beaters in that League..

Whilst I think Messi would of course do well in the premier League, he is world class.. I don't think however he would reach that level of numbers week in week out you see him get in Spain ..

Mostly in the Spanish League ..

Look Mark Gonzalez, Diego Forlan etc looked world beaters in that League..

Whilst I think Messi would of course do well in the premier League, he is world class.. I don't think however he would reach that level of numbers week in week out you see him get in Spain ..

You got me thinking on Aspas and I feel good again

fucking hell - a few days ago I could not be arsed with this game with all the league stuff, but right now time just could not move faster - provided none of our boys gets sent off - I cannot fucking wait - hurry up mr. time !!!!

Messi would still tear the league up if he played over here. Someone in work today was saying he wouldn't stand out in the Prem. Dopes. He's the best player ever.

He's top 5 for the most goals against the top 6 despite never playing in our league, of course he'd score a skinful against shit like Huddersfield and Everton.

That said, I fancy us to go through. Gonna be close.

I'd bring in Naby for Bobby.

Not sure about that myself. I'm made up that Naby's started to do well, but he's done so playing deeper than before, so I'm not sure this change would suit the balance of the side. I'd be inclined to go with whichever of Origi or Shaqiri is looking in better form in training.

fucking hell - a few days ago I could not be arsed with this game with all the league stuff, but right now time just could not move faster - provided none of our boys gets sent off - I cannot fucking wait - hurry up mr. time !!!!

Yep. From apathy to bricking it. This is going to be a long afternoon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom