• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match Brighton (H) - Sun 14:00

It is very important. Even if, incomprehensibly, you don't rate Curtis Jones, we need new legs coming in so that we don't burn out the others.

Yes, added bonus that we never seem to lose with him playing.

Would be ideal to get him involved at Old Trafford, it always feel good having a scouser involved. Him & Danns will be carrying that flag!

The whole “never seem to lose with him playing” died it’s death long ago, quite astonishing the spell Moron has over some, still.

Lost the game at USG with him playing the 90, lost the Arsenal game with him playing the 90. Were losing the City game away until he was subbed off early and had to salvage something from the game. 3 terrible performances or poor at best if you wanna be kind. How many games do people remember us losing exactly?

Someone mentioned (can’t remember if it was here or elsewhere) that Jones’s drifting out to the left is what made Gomez at LB work. Will definitely be great to have him back.

[Neil Jones] Klopp says Curtis Jones will train today, Konaté missed training for "an extra rest day, nothing else". Robertson not training today but "not as bad" - the others (TAA, Jota, Alisson), from next week on will join parts of training.

So I guess, Gravy and Konate will be the only "new" additions.

I fundamentally agree with the happiness Jones is coming back....however.... Every time he's come back from a knock he seems to take 5 or so games to get back to his best, when he usually took another knock.

I'm hoping he can have a prolonged period of fitness and can be reintroduced in slooooowly

Yeah i think Jones as a bench option for a few weeks, and starting in Europa League, is best approach.

We can easily beat Atalanta with Jones & Gravy in midfield, resting 2 of Endo, Macca & Szobo for those two.

I love what we’ve seen of Clark, but I’d much rather Jones was our first bench option over him or Gravy.

Happy to manage konates minutes, but christ; we really need to buy a much more reliable centre back soon. Van dijks not going to be around forever

Bradley, Szobo and Salah down the right. Stuff of dreams.

Estupinian will have to be careful about trying to attack

Agreed, but seeing players dropping like flies with injuries yesterday I can understand it. Just came back from injury and France played him for 90 mins.

Liverpool: Kelleher, Bradley, Quansah, Van Dijk, Gomez, Mac Allister, Endo, Szoboszlai, Salah, Nunez, Diaz.

Subs: Adrian, Konate, Gakpo, Elliott, Tsimikas, Gravenberch, Clark, McConnell, Danns.

Back
Top Bottom