• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match Brighton (H) - Sun 14:00

No millie

Brighton: Verbruggen, Lamptey, Van Hecke, Dunk, Estupinan, Gross, Veltman, Moder, Baleba, Adingra, Welbeck.

Subs: Steele, Igor, Webster, Lallana, Barco, Ferguson, Fati, Buonanotte, Chouchane.

If we don't beat that line up we don't deserve to win the league.
If they are 6 points and a game in hand behind United so NOT cannon fodder, AND a number of posters on here seem to think their manager could be the one replacing ours

Please don't concede an early goal it happens too often . We need to focus in the first quarter of games and play with more momentum from the first whistle.

I'm worried De Zerbi will see this as an audition and bamboozle everyone with sophisticated tactics. However, like several times this season, it could see us win 6-0 cos they're all over the place

Looks like they’re parking the bus mostly, but with two rapid full backs who can counter at pace, plus Adringa who seems a threat.

In a way it suits us if they do try to attack and leave gaps.

Weird thinking that 4 of our back 5 are all second choice in their position yet most of us feel quite comfortable with that. Says great things about the squad development

I’m looking at you
He's right though. We can't be thinking a team in 8th or whatever should be beating us, or even posing a threat, if we have league aspirations

We should be twatting them

we haven't beaten Brighton for ages and hate some of the stupid predictions here. I shouldn't visit before matchdays.

Back
Top Bottom