• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Cavani..

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's loony logic.

Haha, the old
kzXvt.gif
loony logic.

Dunno what's worse, actually believing in it enough to post it in the first place or defending it to the hilt unable to admit you might be wrong.

This thread has sucked my will to live. Please make it stop and get back to regular old belittling of manhoods and mama jokes.

Eight pages of rubbish arguing. I had to wade through that shite in the hope there'd be more of a link on Cavani. Nothing. Cunts.

This thread has sucked my will to live. Please make it stop and get back to regular old belittling of manhoods and mama jokes.

Don't worry, when the season starts we won't have the energy to train-wreck threads like this. Christ, I've slept for 7 hours, get up and only 7 threads have any additions to them, and half of them are like this one, just BS. You should be thanking us !

I can't be arsed wading through 8 pages of shite argument so can somebody sum it all up for me?

The move broke down over the Paris St-Germain star's wage demands.
Cavani eyed a £300,000-a-week contract to sign on at Anfield.
The huge cash was just too much for Liverpool, who were not prepared to take their interest further.

I can't be arsed wading through 8 pages of shite argument so can somebody sum it all up for me?

In one sentence : Can Liverpool afford Cavani's wages.

Obviously the club thinks they can otherwise they wouldn't be trying to loan Falcao/Cavani.

Was watching napoli vs psg and cavani was useless yet again. Maybe im back luck for him as ive never seen him have a great game.

I hope if it's anyone, it's Higuain not Cavani. I don't think Cavani is a bad player, but he's not as good as Higuain nor is he worth anywhere near the ridiculous transfer fee/wages.

Cavani also had his say in the Suarez saga last summer, suggesting Luis should be playing for a better team, if I remember. Probably quiffing here, as I've missed a page or 2 of this thread.

Was watching napoli vs psg and cavani was useless yet again. Maybe im back luck for him as ive never seen him have a great game.
It must be bad luck on every player so because you think everyone is useless.

It must be bad luck on every player so because you think everyone is useless.
Even the pundits were saying he was poor even though he was being played in his favoured position. I think there's many great players and can roll out a long list. Cavani isnt one of them thats all. You like him, I don't, no big deal.

Liverpool have made a £39m offer for Edinson Cavani, PSG are reluctant to sell but Cavani wants to leave (L'Equipe)

So this is progressing?!

I know very little about him. Is he a CF or would he play across the front? Or is he a No 10 type player?

I guess what I'm trying to say is, can he play in our current formation with Studge being the focal point/ No. 9?

I think he'd fit in very well in our system.

Pacy enough, aggressive with good movement and eye for a through ball. His scoring record is superb too.

I've said all summer he's our most likely target (after we missed out on Sanchez).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom