• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Chelsea v Liverpool - Match Thread - FA Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have been shit for a while now, and we're now getting battered after a few lucky escapes against West Ham and Norwich.

AM will knock us out no problem. We look bereft.

Reactions: mom
I don't think so. I think we've played way way above our level and everyone has got crazy carried away. We didn't really believe it, then the media persuaded even our team.

If we win the league its a great season. Anything else is a bonus, even with how its gone.

Have we played over our level, or have the results just been far better than our level of play?
I think there's a difference - we've not been great in many of our wins, we've all seen that.
The league is great, but it just feels like we're missing something.

Milner showing our lads how to take a yellow when a player is on a break.

Say what you want about Henderson but Henderson has great pitch awareness and judgment of when to stay forward and come back.
Dont you know Henderson will have the "come back from injury as a shit version" curse

Minamino looks like his energy bar is on empty. He’s only still on the pitch because Lallana was on minus.

shit against west ham, lucky result.
shit against norwich, lucky result.
shit again athletico, deserved loss.
shit again watford, deserved loss.
better against chelsea, deserved loss.
Don't give a shit against the Cherries - just WIN.

shit against west ham, lucky result.
shit against norwich, lucky result.
shit again athletico, deserved loss.
shit again watford, deserved loss.
better against chelsea, deserved loss.
Don't give a shit against the Cherries - just WIN.

It’s quite simple really, if we don’t win that game, all sorts of buttons will be pressed.

Why the fuck do most of our players look like they’re running in treacle?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom