• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Chelsea v Liverpool - Match Thread - FA Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Give Bournemouth a tonking and all’s good again! Fucking state of that Barkley goal. Wept.

Everton fans will be celebrating after finally gaining some points in the Merseyside Trophy today

Lost 3 of the last 4 games, conceded 8 and scored 3. Even the game we won we looked awful. People are understandbly very nervous. What do you think would be an appropriate reaction?

We put out half a first team, I don't like losing, but this game isn't indicative of league games. We've dropped 5 points in the league all season, there's nothing to worry about, unless people start getting hysterical.

Make that 7 men as Minamino was joined by the anonymous Fabinho, Origi & Lallana
Unfortunately Fabs wasn't anonymous. He was pretty fucking nonymous when he fucking gifted them the ball for their goal, took a stupid yellow that gifted them a dangerous FK and that meant he was scared to tackle Barkley as he sauntered through our space to score. He has been a liability since he returned from injury.

This team will 'click' if Mane or Salah or Bobby can get into form ... Just one and everything else will work fine.
Let's win Saturday and hope the 'real' Liverpool come to play against Athleti ...

5 goals conceded in 2 games and there easily could have been more. And no goals scored. At this rate we will limp over the line.

Unfortunately Fabs wasn't anonymous. He was pretty fucking nonymous when he fucking gifted them the ball for their goal, took a stupid yellow that gifted them a dangerous FK and that meant he was scared to tackle Barkley as he sauntered through our space to score. He has been a liability since he returned from injury.

So that means we're down to 4!??!?
My math is shite as I'm tired

;-)

Good night.

break from what...? VVD has played more games and apart from the Watford game has been better than Gomez,Lovren and matip who has been better than both Lovren and Gomez

That's silly mate - Gomez & VvD partnership had an incredible partnership going last year (before his injury) and for like 15+ games this year ... He's struggling a bit which is natural - he's a kid still.

Disappointed with the team and performance.

Jurgen needs to be ruthless in the summer and cull this squad.

At least 4 in and out. If we ever have any intention to compete on all fronts, we can't be relying on the fitness of Keita, Ox, Lallana.. Or Origi.. Even Jones and Williams should just be early round cup players.

Disappointed with the team and performance.

Jurgen needs to be ruthless in the summer and cull this squad.

At least 4 in and out. If we ever have any intention to compete on all fronts, we can't be relying on the fitness of Keita, Ox, Lallana.. Or Origi.. Even Jones and Williams should just be early round cup players.

Cull the same squad that were undefeatable before the "winter" break? That's an over-reaction though I do agree we could do better on those names you have brought up.

This is my take on the issues we have:

• The defence has not become bad overnight lads, - its the whole approach which is gone to shit.
  • That young Gilmour kid showed us what is wrong with the team, we are just not moving that ball fast enough like he was, and our passing is completely off at times.
  • I think recently when we are in the opposition half - our players are closed down very quickly, and spend too much time thinking about who to pass to, the urgency to go forward is just not there. We were also slow to get to the second balls when the opposition were out of their safety zone.
  • Missing Henderson obviously - luckily we have enough points in the league such that we won't miss him like we did under Rodgers.
The positives from this game are:

• The players will be really determined for the next game - and it's at home so they will have extra motivation.
  • We are slowly building a nice portfolio of losses to learn about our weaknesses - Klopp will be getting the lads to work on what is wrong. They will react.
  • It was the FA Cup - we never do well under Klopp - get the fuck over it, I know we should not have lost that game and that kid embarrassed us but shit happens.
  • These games have highlighted shit that went wrong against Athletico - you know not been able to score, I think we will be working like dogs on the issues.

What to say. A good game of footie where we should have taken our chances. But again the opposition find ways to close us down. We need to work our way through this bad patch and nothing is more welcome than a home game against Bournemouth.

But quite a few people need to take a good look in the mirror and ask themselves what they expect from the team. Over two seasons they have been out of this world but half of them need to be replaced due to us struggling over a few games? Fuck off. They have certainly delivered again and again and if two poor results is what it takes to turn against them then just get fucking lost.

In november people laughed at how fucking crazy our fixture list looked. When Fabs got injured people accepted that this was too much to handle. Still after going through all that without any scratches but a replay against Shrewsbury and people go bananas over a team suffering some fatigue we all were worried about in November allready. Fucking muppets

What to say. A good game of footie where we should have taken our chances. But again the opposition find ways to close us down. We need to work our way through this bad patch and nothing is more welcome than a home game against Bournemouth.

But quite a few people need to take a good look in the mirror and ask themselves what they expect from the team. Over two seasons they have been out of this world but half of them need to be replaced due to us struggling over a few games? Fuck off. They have certainly delivered again and again and if two poor results is what it takes to turn against them then just get fucking lost.

In november people laughed at how fucking crazy our fixture list looked. When Fabs got injured people accepted that this was too much to handle. Still after going through all that without any scratches but a replay against Shrewsbury and people go bananas over a team suffering some fatigue we all were worried about in November allready. Fucking muppets

I say also fuck off to those that are abusing players for losing a bit of form. However, there have been signs all through the season - and some of the players will definitely need replacing, we WILL need replacements this summer to ensure that we stay fresh and not so predictable for next season.

I say also fuck off to those that are abusing players for losing a bit of form. However, there have been signs all through the season - and some of the players will definitely need replacing, we WILL need replacements this summer to ensure that we stay fresh and not so predictable for next season.

We will replaced but there is no quick fix. We worked for years together to reach this level, and again and again we see that it is not easy for good players to get into this team.

If anything this crop if players deserves the fans backing. They have taken the club to the very top of Europe and the world and at the moment there is not a more feared team out there. Still we crave for replacements.... easy. Just put another good bloke there and we automatically become better. Just as every other club have shopped themselves to be better than us? I don’t buy your argument.

5 goals conceded in 2 games and there easily could have been more. And no goals scored. At this rate we will limp over the line.
As long as we limp over the line with the league in our hand, I’ll be happy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom