• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Chelsea v Liverpool - Match Thread - FA Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weird seeing us make so many mistakes and have so many misplaced passes.
Its like we’re back in pre season.

the ref has been shite - every time a chelsea player went down, 'whistle, chelsea's ball'.
how can you blame bobby if Alonso is falling down?

shit against west ham, lucky result.
shit against norwich, lucky result.
shit again athletico, deserved loss.
shit again watford, deserved loss.
better against chelsea, deserved loss.
Don't give a shit against the Cherries - just WIN.

I laughed at this but seriously I think our amazing run has distorted things a little, even the great title-winning teams of Arsenal, ManUtd and old Liverpool teams used to have mini bad patches during a season and lost the odd game or too as well with it. The difference with us is that this is the first bad patch where we've started losing games.

I laughed at this but seriously I think our amazing run has distorted things a little, even the great title-winning teams of Arsenal, ManUtd and old Liverpool teams used to have mini bad patches during a season and lost the odd game or too as well with it. The difference with us is that this bad patch where we've started losing games.

Well, yeah, and it's liable to knock us out of all the cups.

It’s very concerning. Believe it or not, there is plenty of time to really fuck this up. City will win all their remaining games. Because they will.

No they won't - City will draw/lose points once they realize the CL is theirs to win.

as i said earlier, azicupelta is an utter cunt.
he studs divock's achilles - no yellow and then blabbers - fuck him and his fucking cunt of a team.

We seems to have lost our scoring touch. Defensively a bit shaky as well. Come on reds. Time to get out act together. We definitely loss our midfielder too. March onto the EPL. Shake out the cobwebs

Even with the familiar 11/12 players playing week in week out during the record-breaking run we still had some dodgy patches but in hindsight losing Henderson makes it apparent that that was the last straw with regard to game control, can't wait for him to come back!

Give Bournemouth a tonking and all’s good again! Fucking state of that Barkley goal. Wept.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom