• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Citeh match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the book.

Fifa's laws of the game for the 2017-18 season contains the following entry...

"Serious foul play - a tackle or challenge that endangers the safety of an opponent or uses excessive force or brutality must be sanctioned as serious foul play."

Clattenburg doesnt agree with you.

Dreadful decision by Klopp to take Salah off.
Compounding the decision to play Klavan.
Compounding the decisions to not sign a CB this summer.

This is a horrible game.

I don't get the sub other than to rest Salah or protect from injury. Don't mins getting Chamberlin some game time but to remove our only scoring threat?

TAA is very young and has great promise

Ignoring all of that and judging his performance without context, and it's possibly one of the worst fullback displays I've ever seen

It's a bad day at the office when your not the best full back in a team with Moreno

In fairness to TAA he's now played against both Manchester teams away, Arsenal at home and in a CL qualifier against a strong German side and has only had one shocker

The keeper had stooped to head the ball in Mane's defense.

But if you look at Mane's movement he clearly lifts his foot up so high because he expects the goalie to rush out and to skip the ball over him.

If he wouldn't expect him he would have tried to bring the ball to the ground.

I'd like to hear Klopp's explanation for starting Klavan in place of Lovren. Usually his pecking order is well-established and it's unusual to see this kind of unexpected shift in defense. Whatever it is; once again it shows our lack of quality options at CB. Klavan made too many mistakes today.

I don't get the sub other than to rest Salah or protect from injury. Don't mins getting Chamberlin some game time but to remove our only scoring threat?
Klopp has not changed tatics, just personnel. Perhaps he given up on the points and decided to integrate the new boy.

Firmino has been fucking bollocks. Bring on big dom solanke

Klopp should have changed the system the moment Mane went off. We can't play the same system with 10 men.

Poor ball forward from Henderson leading to their goal. Can helpless defending the through ball. Mignolet no chance.

Bring on Solanke, get him some match time.

I know this is a harsh game to judge defenders on, butbis it just me or is Matip nowhere near as good as he thinks he is?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom