• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Coutinho- what now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing that has surprised me is why they Barca did not go for Eden Hazard. He is a better and more consistent player than our little cunt...so whats the difference ?
They love To have a sexy Brazilian

And on the other hand why should he be straight back into a winning team....

What does that say to the person dropped to put him back into the team?

Its ok, kick up a fuss, ruin the team ethic and you're straight back in the 1st eleven....

Sorry but from my point of view he doesnt deserve a 1st team place until he has earned the trust of his manager and team mates again.

Because there is an obvious player to drop.

I'll give you a hint as it's an away game.

Knock knock.

Who's there?

Gini.

Gini who?

Exactly!!

I'd be surprised if he wasn't on the bench.

We know he's not "injured" now as everyone has seen him playing so having him sit it out completely will prompt more questions.

And as far as training and what not, he's not exactly new - he knows Klopp's system inside out by now.

And on the other hand why should he be straight back into a winning team....

What does that say to the person dropped to put him back into the team?

Its ok, kick up a fuss, ruin the team ethic and you're straight back in the 1st eleven....

Sorry but from my point of view he doesnt deserve a 1st team place until he has earned the trust of his manager and team mates again.

Yes, quite right. Although there'll be far more hassle bringing him on as a sub, where as a single individual with the spotlight on him the chances of a wave of boos will be far greater, and he'll be more of a distraction. Of course, maybe he deserves that, but in a big game I'd resist that option (unless we're about four up and coasting!).

He's our best player or near enough that it doesn't matter and City away is as tough as they come.

It would be different against someone else but this game is huge for us after a poor draw against Watford, an unconvincing win over Palace and a great win against a woeful uninterested unmotivated Arsenal side.

A win is so vital for the squad and having him lead that win will go a long way to integrating him back in

You can pick the bones out of every win or draw. We're unbeaten, we've done pretty well against decent opposition in Europe too. We've scored a fuck load of goals in the process, but our Achilles heel is still our defense, which Coutinho has fuck all bearing on.

It DOES matter, whoever the fuck the opposition is. It matters for now and it matters for Klopp's reign moving forward, he doesn't walk in under any manager, unless it's some desperate type who thinks he can only win if he has a certain key player fit. He called out a poor relationship with Klopp and he feigned injury, of course he doesn't just walk back into the side, and he won't.

I'm surprised people want him back in the squad.

Back injury is definitely a concern, and the fact that apparently it's a mental issue is definitely no good.

Therapy and physio for 3 months at least. Then maybe let him train.

Nah get on the Bench, what better way for redemption than scoring the winner in Saturday

I'd like to think Klopp knows better than to cut off his nose to spite his face , coutinho is no Moreno or sakho , give him a chance and I'm sure he will deliver - also the sooner he plays the sooner the media circus surrounding him dies

I'm gonna feel great if we lose just because we needed to prove a point.

We're not going to lose because we needed to prove a point.

What if we'd lost the last few games, because that soft cunt needed to prove a point?

We're not going to lose because we needed to prove a point.

What if we'd lost the last few games, because that soft cunt needed to prove a point?
Of course we are, if he isn't included in the squad. Also, Coutinho lost. We won. He's stuck here for the time being.
We have arguably our best player available again and we put ourselves in a much better position to win if he's included.
If we lost the last few games because of him, wouldn't it be smart to now ask him to move on now that it's over?
He didn't get what he wanted, we did, so we all need to move forward. In the end he's being paid to play and we're in the winning games business.
If it's any consolation that boy is gonna be made to feel like the cunt he is by the crowd.

Nah get on the Bench, what better way for redemption than scoring the winner in Saturday

I'd like to think Klopp knows better than to cut off his nose to spite his face , coutinho is no Moreno or sakho , give him a chance and I'm sure he will deliver - also the sooner he plays the sooner the media circus surrounding him dies
Yeah this^^^^ He's going to play sooner or later. He might have acted like a whopping thundercunt but he's still one of our best players. I'd imagine he'd be super motivated to get back on track and win the fans back. World Cup year and all that. I'll bet a shiny penny that if he was on the bench and came on for the last 20-25mins he would put a shift in. I might actually make a bet that he will score actually. I wonder what odds I'll get for that?!

I'm sure the club knew he was injured, and for whatever reason this wasn't an issue.
Perhaps Klopp didn't want the destablization factor of a moody want-away distracting the players.

I'm sure the club knew he was injured, and for whatever reason this wasn't an issue.
Perhaps Klopp didn't want the destablization factor of a moody want-away distracting the players.

I think they just didn't want to escalate things. Let him have a strop until the transfer window closed, then back, dry your eyes, and pull your socks up you wee rat cunt.

You can pick the bones out of every win or draw. We're unbeaten, we've done pretty well against decent opposition in Europe too. We've scored a fuck load of goals in the process, but our Achilles heel is still our defense, which Coutinho has fuck all bearing on.

It DOES matter, whoever the fuck the opposition is. It matters for now and it matters for Klopp's reign moving forward, he doesn't walk in under any manager, unless it's some desperate type who thinks he can only win if he has a certain key player fit. He called out a poor relationship with Klopp and he feigned injury, of course he doesn't just walk back into the side, and he won't.

What were the actual quotes where he said he had a poor relationship with Klopp?

What were the actual quotes where he said he had a poor relationship with Klopp?
I'm sure you can search pretty quickly.
Thing is, it's obviously the agent that leaked that bollocks, but Coutinho not doing fuck all about putting that sort of personal bullshit straight is really really shitty of him. It's one thing to be making moves to get a transfer. It's nasty when you publically try to bring down the reputation of a manager that put so much trust in you, a man that's improved you, and a man that's always treated you well.
Don't give a shit about how good he his, he has to appologise for that shit first and foremost, stop feeling sorry for himself, then Klopp can play him if he wants to.

Agree with Modo.

If we're not going to play him, what's the fucking point of going through hell to keep him? We should have sold him for £130m.

Agree with Modo.

If we're not going to play him, what's the fucking point of going through hell to keep him? We should have sold him for £130m.

We will probably play another 50 games this season. Him sitting on the bench for the City game doesn't mean he will be frozen out by Klopp. He has yet to start a competitive game this season and the front 3 have clicked brilliantly, even if we hadn't had a summer long transfer saga it's arguable he wouldn't just walk back into the starting XI in those circumstances.

Agree with Modo.

there's a broader issue of other players that may be want-away as we are moving up the totem pole. Mane and Firminho for example.

They will have seen this and taken note. We can't be a pushover like this, otherwise, we'll lose the team we built.

We will probably play another 50 games this season. Him sitting on the bench for the City game doesn't mean he will be frozen out by Klopp. He has yet to start a competitive game this season and the front 3 have clicked brilliantly, even if we hadn't had a summer long transfer saga it's arguable he wouldn't just walk back into the starting XI in those circumstances.
You cant be serious. Of course he would have started and in the midfield three supplying some serious creativity to our front 3.

there's a broader issue of other players that may be want-away as we are moving up the totem pole. Mane and Firminho for example.

They will have seen this and taken note. We can't be a pushover like this, otherwise, we'll lose the team we built.

If I were a Liverpool player and witnessed the Coutinho saga, the takeaway would be that I wouldn't be signing a new contract unless there was a release clause....hmmmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom