• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Coutinho- what now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not to prove a point, what are people on? He's been injured, by his own assessment, he hasn't played so far this season. He's tried to force a move and he's slagged off Klopp. What point is there to prove? Everyone knows he's a cunt, it's the right thing to do.

A stress related injury which is easy enough to get over as opposed to a physical one.

There was no injury, stress or otherwise. It was an unofficial strike.

As to whether he plays or not. I think bench is about right, we need to integrate him back into the team, but I can see Klopp dropping him totally.

So we moan about the power of footballers and then we turn the other cheek?
I'm a football fan which means i'm a hypocrite. We moan when it suits us and try to justify something when it doesn't. But end of the day i care about 3 points more than anything else.

I think he's fit enough but can obviously see Klopp not picking him but I'd love him to start.

Guess we'll see on Saturday what the best decision was

What make you think that? He lacks matchfitness from the intensity of PL so there must be questionmarks to his fitness.

We need to forget the politics of the situation, as I think Klopp will. He has not trained with his colleagues for about a month.

He is at Melwood today, but I'm sure there was an awkward conversation to be had this morning before he could get out and train. So he'll have a maximum of a few light sessions with the team. Anyone who says Klopp would be wrong if he is benched or left out entirely just to make a point, either to Coutinho or to his colleagues, has a point of sorts, but it is moot. That's not why he'll be left out. He'll be left out because of a complete paucity of training. So it goes with Klopp.

It would be soooooo funny if the crew from LFCTV did something like that introduction footage for the Ox yesterday, but instead for Coutinho today. You know, pics of him having breakfast with the lads, video of Klopp greeting him yadda yadda.

21369260_1704347592930576_3721875790438784605_n.png

So, baby cunt's agent has clearly given him permission to smile again. Which is nice.

Jeez, wee cunt's stats against City aren't too bad like.

Played: 7
Scored: 5
Assist: 1

His best scoring stats against any team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom