• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

David Moyes

Chaps he can have all the money in the world, it doesn't mean he deserves dogs abuse.

I know Football and particularly Football Management is a ruthless industry but still, he's getting really rough treatment and it can't be good for his health.

Chaps he can have all the money in the world, it doesn't mean he deserves dogs abuse.

I know Football and particularly Football Management is a ruthless industry but still, he's getting really rough treatment and it can't be good for his health.

Manager-David-Moyes-shocked-2280617.jpg

He gets paid 5m a year to manage that shower of cunts.
For 300k a year you can throw shit at me.
Shit with glass and acid it it.
Fuck David Moyes.
Abuse. Fuck me.

Hell no.

He seems to be doing a Souness... ;-)

Not totally surprising since Ferguson has, to some extent, done a Dalglish and left his successor a squad whose best players in recent times are well past their peak and which is in need of a major overhaul.

6 year contract. 5 mill pr year. Fuck feeling any pressure.
I hope he sits through all 6 years. Its lovely at the moment.

The only thing I feel in regards to him is delight, in that he is doing a bang up job at that dosshole.

Right then, if (still not writing the cunts off) fail to make top 4, do you reckon United will sack him in the summer or give him another transfer window and let him crack on next season?

It goes against everything the club and Fergie have said about giving him time. It will also cost a fortune to sack him.

How funny would it be to see them playing thursdays in the Europa League. Fuck I hope that happens.

Most certainly if Red Cafe have anything to do with it. If you can stomach defiling your t'inter klacker connection device by going onto that site, you'll find yourself having a jolly old time reading what they think of Gollum. Give it a try, it's a welcome break from the complaints on here, and just as eloquently put. Here's an example,

"Phil Neville coaching RVP & Vidic says it's all. Once again, the gods of football spread our cheeks to ram cock in the fuckïng arse."

Right then, if (still not writing the cunts off) fail to make top 4, do you reckon United will sack him in the summer or give him another transfer window and let him crack on next season?
With the best will in the world Gary. Who gives a fuck.

Fuck that he's a cunt that deserves all the abuse he gets. Ive no reason to feel sympathy for him at all.

I don't single out Moyes in all of this. Utd are a collective group of cunts and I'm just enjoying the whole experience for as long as it lasts.

If you feel sorry for him now, does it mean that you feel happy for him if he turns it around?

Does seventh give them Europa League?

If the winners of the FA Cup and Carling Cup both qualify for the CL (through league placing or winning it) then the Europa League qualification goes down to 7th.

Even my bluenose mates are laughing at the fucker, it's nice when the whole city is in agreement about football related issues.

I can't get me head round this thread.
I'm not sure if it's a pisstake but then again Gary's not the type for that.
I genuinely can't believe what I'm reading here.

Moyes should note that these will be good times compared to the seasons where he'll be steering Utd clear from relegation.

Moyes reckoned Utd played well today. He's like a joke that never stops being funny.

I don't understand why anybody would have any sympathy for him.

Moyes reckoned Utd played well today. He's like a joke that never stops being funny.

I don't understand why anybody would have any sympathy for him.
Think of his health though.
That's what matters most lads.

Back
Top Bottom