• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

England Vs South Africa - Cricket Tour 2012

It's amazing that Test Cricket doesn't get more support. I can't find a better way to spend a lazy sunday afternoon.....

If at the ground, the fun is twice as much. Usually, it's a bit more relaxed than the hurried frenzy that accompanies all other sports and other forms of cricket. You can take your time to grab a drink, text your mate in between and stare at the arse of some pretty girl, and still enjoy a nice game of cricket...without really missing much. If you are a seasoned spectator, you know when to expect something to happen on the field.

England need to not lose this Test if they want to regain the number one ranking.

Since they got the number one rank, they have lost a lot of matches. A year down the line when some of England's better results from two/three years back are removed from the points, England will have a problem with getting the required points to get the ranking back...cuz these poor results against Pakistan and S.A will come to haunt them.

Trott is gone. Steyn gets him ... raises 6 fingers to him too (# of times he's got him out in test cricket). Steyn has this nasty streak to him - if he dyed his hair blonde, I'd think he was Donald.

We'll be out before the new ball comes and if we are not then we sure as hell will be soon after the new ball comes.

Which is about 10 overs.

I think it makes them look like a twat to be honest.

I think you can have all the passion of these duels without bringing out the petty hand signals once you've got your man.

It's not cricket.

I dunno - I love it. Maybe the hand gestures are slightly too much, but it's what pumps him up, and as he's that good, I don't really care (he's doing with hands what everyone does with their mouths, or bowlers with the short balls etc)

no chance swann won't be tempted to hook one like Broad, we will not make 30 more

Erm...I get that Smith is playing time out for the new ball. But he should swallow pride, and get the bowlers to bowl defensively to an offside field. Getting Kallis to bowl gnetle bouncers is clearly not working...

run rate under 3.0 ... england are going to win this ... for fuck's sake - feels like we're going down the 2010 (or was it 2008! ;)) path.

oh that plan of mine to get everything wrong did not work, now it is a shame we don't have bresnan

Back
Top Bottom