• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Euro 2012 - Day 4 - France/England & Ukraine/Sweden

Status
Not open for further replies.
We should keep this thread just in case.

And then laugh at people when we do well. England are going to semi final at least, you hea

Hodge did what he had to do, it wasn't pretty and at times they looked there for the taking, but we didn't start off with a defeat and it was arguably the toughest game. His subs were positive too. Arsed.

Yeah, England is in a safe pair of hands now.

And we all know that it will all be good in the end.

It was more that he did what he allways done. Thinking the opposition is better no matter what or who are the opposition.... piss poor guy

That Lustig right back for Sweden is the worst international footballer I've ever seen and thank fuck we dodged a bullet with that Elm fella

That Lustig right back for Sweden is the worst international footballer I've ever seen and thank fuck we dodged a bullet with that Elm fella

I wouldn't say it's dodged yet...hopefully Rodgers is watching that shit though

And then laugh at people when we do well. England are going to semi final at least, you heard it here first you twats x

Sorry I'm drink and phone died before.

Believe.

And then laugh at people when we do well. England are going to semi final at least, you heard it here first you twats x

Sorry I'm drink and phone died before.

Believe.

Youre deluded you drinken bastard.

Nah, disagree bro.

Quarters I don't doubt, but then it's last orders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom