• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Euro 2012 - Day 4 - France/England & Ukraine/Sweden

Status
Not open for further replies.
We even crashed the VIP. It was easy as fuck. Watched the whole second half drinking free booze from a box. Going the same stadium for Spain Ireland on Thursday so think we'll get the whole game.

I think Sean asked you about the kebab mate, not me. Unless you just wanted to share the chilli sauce bit with me anyway.

Don't forget to take the bra off before going to work tomorrow.

England.jpg

We even crashed the VIP. It was easy as fuck. Watched the whole second half drinking free booze from a box. Going the same stadium for Spain Ireland on Thursday so think we'll get the whole game.

Yeh but have you worked out how you post pics on an iPhone

I saw the mother ship ! Where was that then...? Representing LFC as well. Good work comrade Krump.

That was in Gdansk. Second sighting of the mothership in days. I got clearer pics of it in Lisbon a few days before. I got one of it hovering above the Baltic before. I'd post them but Apple are stopping me. It's a lizard conspiracy

You post pics on an iPhone using Tapatalk.

If you need an internet image url you just select copy, it copies the url to clipboard.

Your a selfish fucjed. You clearly heard me falling up the stairs but no response. I could be dying cubt. I love you've

Seriously, can you just get a photo of an apple computer and upload the cunt to imgur? Or are you stuck in an apple vortex?

Not an iphone. I took them on an android phone and then some spastic software called iPhoto - which even capitalises itself when you type the cunting thing - and then cunting gets auto rewronged as cunning - and then you can't get at them in agile manager / explorer type scenario. They're knee deep in apple shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom