• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Euro 2016 - Day 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clynes been the best player in the pitch for me. Completely miffed at the all the pundits criticising changing the full backs, who are clearly cover the most yards on the pitch and we have decent replacements.

Yeah some of the comments make it sound like Josemi has replaced Dani Alves. Clyne is a very good player, playing well. Not that amazing or surprising really

Norn Iron could do with England winning this. Preferably by a few goals. Get a move on yis dicks.

Slovakia aren't even trying to win this. It hasn't been easy for England. Every team we've played puts eleven men behind the ball. It's so boring to watch.

I love how sturridge has to consciously change his expression when he's subbed off, he hates it

I love how sturridge has to consciously change his expression when he's subbed off, he hates it
That's a good thing. I don't want any player who isn't gutted to be subbed playing for us, they should all want to be busting a gut to score or do their bit.

I hope they hurry up and get it on with it. I imagine Norn Iron's game plan against Germany will not be dissimilar to this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom