• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Euro 2016 - Day 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to say, Skrtel's performance has been close to heroic. 4 or 5 blocked shots, including clearing Alli's shot off the line.

Really surprising that with all that excellent (seriously!) collection of centre-forwards, England's main weakness would be finishing chances.

I thought Sturidge, Clyne and Lallana played well and Hendo looked more fit than last season, but the touch kept deserting him.

Well, that wasnt very good. Some decent build up play but poor finishing.

Wales winning the group, wow

Well that's fucked it up. Instead of being in the far easier top half of the draw we now drop into the far tougher bottom half. We'll play the runners-up of Group F : Hungary, Iceland, Portugal and Austria.

Dogshit performance that. Clueless and lacking imagination.

I do hate playing teams who play so defensively though

Well that's fucked it up. Instead of being in the far easier top half of the draw we now drop into the far tougher bottom half. We'll play the runners-up of Group F : Hungary, Iceland, Portugsl and Austria.
Wales deserve to win the group.. played with positivity and panache..

The lack of a world class player in the England side could be telling...

Slow and laboured performance from England not helped with Slovakia parking the bus...

England should be using sturridge's pace to stretch sides a lot more. There's players there that want to do nothing but play long balls to split defences open, & one of the fastest strikers England have had since Owen upfront. Vardy isn't exactly a slouch either.

As such, getting behind defences should never be an issue, yet sturridge is continually dropping deep instead.

Sturridge was playing far too deep for my liking.. was that's Uncle Woys tactic.. and Vardy.. how he remained on the pitch, I will never understand..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom