• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Euro 2016 - Quarter Finals

Status
Not open for further replies.

6TimesaRed

Not a Bot....
Administrator
Thursday, June 30
8pm: QF1 vs QF2 (Stade Vélodrome) ITV 1

Friday, July 1
8pm: QF3 vs QF4 (Stade Pierre-Mauroy) BBC 1

Saturday, July 2
8pm: QF5 vs QF6 (Matmut Atlantique) BBC 1

Sunday, July 3
8pm: QF7 vs QF8 (Stade de France) ITV 1

Last edited:
Was reading today about the players carrying a yellow and at risk of being suspended for the semi finals. Suspension for 2 yellows in 5 games seems a bit ridiculous.

Poland are being very wasteful in the final third. They have players free and they're shooting from distance.

Polands Number 10 Kryschowiak-something looks formidable in defensive midfield.

And I really like Milik despite his lack of goals so far. Sirect, strong, big and fast.

Even if I didn't hate Portugal & that cunt Ronaldo, I'd want them to get beat simply cos their keeper has mismatching boots & gloves.

Polish fans are trying to get under Ronaldo's skin by chanting "Messi! Messi!, Messi!"

Ronaldo having a poor game so far.

Renato Sanches looks a player. Hard to believe he's only 18.

People who run on to the pitch like that always confuse me. If they're not high on pcp or something I have no idea why they do it.

Ah well, Poland couldn't do it in extra time. Penalty shootouts are always boss when you're natural though.

Although I still want Poland to win, obv.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom