• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

European teams tidbits

It seems like Allegri has been sacked for... Taking off his jacket after WINNING the Coppa Italia???????

i get the impression that anyone with Guardiola time is set to become hot property in the hope they’ll do as well as arteta. The leicester coach and probably Kompany

I remember when it was Madrid were in a financial mess and sold land to the State for €120m to get out of a financial hole, now that club is easily the strongest club on and off the pitch.

maybe he’ll renounce capitalism and go live in the woods or desert, whatever they have in spain.

i really dislike barcelona for all this shit, why aren’t they putting out the opposite story? we really need to pay this guy, he’s a club legend who came back to try and help, who are we if we can’t even look after our own heroes?

instead any coach of worth will be side eyeing this knowing how much of a nightmare they’d be to work for

might be a nonsense story of course but it sounds just like them

If the latest European champions stay 5th in Seria A, Italy will have 6 teams in the CL next season!

SIX!!

Back
Top Bottom