• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Everton (A) - 24 April 2024 - Premier League

It's time for some brutal brutal ratings.

Ali 5 - The offside bailed him out

Trent 6 - Hollywood Trent!!!! At least a few of his 403943 attempts at hollywood came off.
Ibou 2 - Clumsy shit.
Virgil 4 - Whatever
Robbo 5 - Gave it a go at least but the quality wasn't there, I give him a +1 for giving me the laugh of the night.

Mac 4 - Looks like his bubble has burst a bit.
Szobo 2 - Your bubble has definitely burst
Jones 2 - & that's generous.

Salah 1 - Time to fuck off now, I'll help pack your bags.
Nunez 2 - Ran about and looked a threat first half but the misses aren't funny anymore and gave up 2nd half
Diaz 8 - The only player fighting for the shirt week in week out even if the end product isn't always there.

Can't be fucked with the subs, fuck off.

Klopp 1 - All wrong tonight with that midfield, Same old shit this season I'm afraid. A step closer to being put out his misery by these fucking bufoons.

Sorry but no it's not all over. It may look that way but since when did we give up on a dying cause ? Istanbul? Barca? Carabao this year?
We're 3+GD off the top but Arse could lose to Spurs and then panic. City too could lose at Brighton and Spurs. It's not over although we all know it is bar the Fat Lady or some outrageous miracle.
It's fucking over Froggy, don't gimme that shit. It's over.

Did that look resemble a side that thought it could win the Prem to you?

We've given in. We are done my good friend.

Season needs to end, we all need a banging holiday in the summer and we need August 17th to come NOW.

It's time for some brutal brutal ratings.

Ali 5 - The offside bailed him out

Trent 6 - Hollywood Trent!!!! At least a few of his 403943 attempts at hollywood came off.
Ibou 2 - Clumsy shit.
Virgil 4 - Whatever
Robbo 5 - Gave it a go at least but the quality wasn't there, I give him a +1 for giving me the laugh of the night.

Mac 4 - Looks like his bubble has burst a bit.
Szobo 2 - Your bubble has definitely burst
Jones 2 - & that's generous.

Salah 1 - Time to fuck off now, I'll help pack your bags.
Nunez 2 - Ran about and looked a threat first half but the misses aren't funny anymore and gave up 2nd half
Diaz 8 - The only player fighting for the shirt week in week out even if the end product isn't always there.

Can't be fucked with the subs, fuck off.

Klopp 1 - All wrong tonight with that midfield, Same old shit this season I'm afraid. A step closer to being put out his misery by these fucking bufoons.
Agree with most but not Macca. He fought all night with virtually zero support. Worth a 6.5 - 7 for me.

The mental fatigue on our players ultimately did it. Klopp announced his departure early and we played the games after that like every one was our last. That adrenaline ran out.

Maybe playing fresh players would have helped. It did feel at too many times in some of our most frustrating games that everyone but Klopp could see that players were having off days.

Still, in too many games we had the chances to win and fluffed them. I genuinely felt we were the best team in the league this season up until a month ago when you could see the players stop believing.

The mental fatigue on our players ultimately did it. Klopp announced his departure early and we played the games after that like every one was our last. That adrenaline ran out.

Maybe playing fresh players would have helped. It did feel at too many times in some of our most frustrating games that everyone but Klopp could see that players were having off days.

Still, in too many games we had the chances to win and fluffed them. I genuinely felt we were the best team in the league this season up until a month ago when you could see the players stop believing.
Yes I believe it is exactly this (and the ridiculous number of injuries and VAR fuck ups).

We're paying the price for Klopp refusing to prioritise one or two of the four trophies. Now he's walking away with the shittest of the them all and a squad that's run out of gas. It's sad.
I half agree and half disagree with this. We made several changes for the cups. However, most were enforced. I think the unforgivable one was trying to get through against Atalanta. The last chance to have a breather.

Agree with most but not Macca. He fought all night with virtually zero support. Worth a 6.5 - 7 for me.
He's supposed to be this world class midfielder, he needs to be stepping it up no matter who he's playing alongside. No fucking excuses.

We've sung his praises how good he's been this year bar the last few weeks but today was really bad.....too slow, too many sideways and back......too many fouls, never really looking to drive forward. I had to wipe my eyes a few times to make sure I wasn't watching Hendo.

In any case they're lucky I haven't given the lot of them 1s.

I half agree and half disagree with this. We made several changes for the cups. However, most were enforced. I think the unforgivable one was trying to get through against Atalanta. The last chance to have a breather.

True, but we’d already fucked it by that point.

in klopps defence, he did play the out of form players who needed to be dropped

unfortunately he then didn't drop them after that

Sign Nicolas Jackson to replace Mo next season and go 2 up top with Nunez and watch them smoke the league :LOL:

Had to like this but it obviously it a bit 'hindsighty'
tbh, coming in to this season it was always more hope than expectation that nunez would find his shooting boots. he's improved; but he's still not been the answer.

A lot of this summer hinged on certain players continuing form or finding it. Most of them did (ish). Sadly that was never going to last and the signs have been there all season

tbh, coming in to this season it was always more hope than expectation that nunez would find his shooting boots. he's improved; but he's still not been the answer.

A lot of this summer hinged on certain players continuing form or finding it. Most of them did (ish). Sadly that was never going to last and the signs have been there all season
Not one of our players has a sustained period of form. That’s hurt us. Look across at our rivals they’ve had players do it for 5 months. We had 5 good games out of our players.

Had to like this but it obviously it a bit 'hindsighty'
Is it hindsight if you've been saying it all season?

I am a football coach (on weekends) and I've watched Nunez now for 2 seasons and I could tell after 5 games he wasn't good enough.

He's like a white Emile Heskey with a ponytail. In fact, Heskey had a better all around game. And possibly wasn't as a bad a finisher.

Is it hindsight if you've been saying it all season?

I am a football coach (on weekends) and I've watched Nunez now for 2 seasons and I could tell after 5 games he wasn't good enough.

He's like a white Emile Heskey with a ponytail. In fact, Heskey had a better all around game. And possibly wasn't as a bad a finisher.
Did you not get a bit of hope with his performances Sept-Nov last year?

Whatever, he's done

why wouldn't he give danns a chance today? why 3 defenders and a dm when chasing the game

Back
Top Bottom