• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Everton (a) post-match

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've met Neil a few times. He's alright you know.

Not when he's on TV he's not. He does the LFCTV press box thingy, and there are times when the proper hacks, during the long, long periods when 'colourful' Neil is doing his machine gun monologues, look like they'd like to smash his face in. I quite sympathise.

Not when he's on TV he's not. He does the LFCTV press box thingy, and there are times when the proper hacks, during the long, long periods when 'colourful' Neil is doing his machine gun monologues, look like they'd like to smash his face in. I quite sympathise.

Could argue their mundane cliche filled contributions are equally as irritating. I'm not fond of quite a few on The Anfield Wrap; but Neil Atkinson definitely isn't the worst of them. The podcast wouldn't be anywhere near as successful as it is, without him that's for sure.

I have an unjustified disdain for most of the Anfield Wrap main men ... except for John Gibbons, cos he's cuddly and a mate of my mate's lad/

I think Donavan Reid should be banned purely on the basis of his unstoppable stupidity.

5 more draws and we are good to go. If we win the next one, all we need is a draw against City and sorted. So fuck this one, we just don't bloody lose till the end of the season and we're good to go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom