• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm amazed they've not had more flak. To send a second string team to a European game is bad enough, but to send a second string management team as well, is really shameless. If a team was up against the wall, well okay, but to come in as new manager, after two wins in succession, and oversee, er, that evacuation, well, how cynical can you get.
Their fans don't mind cos it's their cup final at the weekend.

They'd gladly have saved their first team for the last few weeks for this weekend.

Actually, their reserves would have probably got better results!

This will be weird. I’ve no clue what to expect from them.

I think people who see allerdyce as some kind of pulis type coach don’t know that he sees himself as quite the master tactician.

So they even have the players to play on the break? They’re a slow team right?

This is quite odd. A manager not bothering to attend his second official match in charge because it's a dead rubber and he wants to prepare for the league match? Has that happened before?

Oh God, this Derby is going to be hellish

We'll twat them.

We are on fire

This will be weird. I’ve no clue what to expect from them.

I think people who see allerdyce as some kind of pulis type coach don’t know that he sees himself as quite the master tactician.

So they even have the players to play on the break? They’re a slow team right?

Gene, what difference does it make what route he takes if he ends up (and he does) at the same point as Pulis?

As far as Everton's Europa League shenanigans are concerned, UEFA should fine the @rse off them.

I'm actually quite worried one of the bitter cunts will injury one of the front four, and probably consider that in itself a victory.

Don't see anything wrong with sending a nobodies team to a competition they have no hope of advancing in. I'd do the same.

They are obviously concerned about us, and rightfully so!!!

The only concern is the injuries bit. Someone inevitably does something stupid in one of these games. I just hope our magic quartet comes out unscathed.

Don't see anything wrong with sending a nobodies team to a competition they have no hope of advancing in. I'd do the same.

They are obviously concerned about us, and rightfully so!!!

The only concern is the injuries bit. Someone inevitably does something stupid in one of these games. I just hope our magic quartet comes out unscathed.

To not actually send the manager either is fucking ridiculous

Klopp: "We showed tonight that we learnt from the mistake we made in Seville. Now we have to show that we learnt from the mistake we made after Maribor when we faced Tottenham. We will be ready again on Sunday".

I'm glad he said that. We need to prepare properly.

Since the Spurs debacle
7 wins
2 draws
0 defeats

For 32
Against 6

Considering 3 of those were as we wound down and slipped up against Seville, that also means we have only conceeded 3 goals in 8 games

Really phenomenal run of form.
Long may it continue.

He'll have thought up some portentous title for it aswell in his beloved Powerpoint

Project EverWin!: A Strategic Guide To Outsmarting Looserpool Using All Of The Tools At My Disposal
By Sam Allardyce (Everton Manager)
Font: Arial Black (28)
(c) fatsam

He will not resist that for sure?

Since the Spurs debacle
7 wins
2 draws
0 defeats

For 32
Against 6

Considering 3 of those were as we wound down and slipped up against Seville, that also means we have only conceeded 3 goals in 8 games

Really phenomenal run of form.
Long may it continue.

If it wasn't for city's form, I reckon we'd be good for a run at winning the league.

Klopp: "We showed tonight that we learnt from the mistake we made in Seville. Now we have to show that we learnt from the mistake we made after Maribor when we faced Tottenham. We will be ready again on Sunday".

I'm glad he said that. We need to prepare properly.

Yes. Earlier in the season I'd have been somewhat apprehensive of our ability to adjust our tactics to deal with the approach Allardyce will be getting them to take. I'm a fair bit less nervous about that now. It's still going to be hard pounding, but that's nothing new in this fixture and it's going to be tough for them too.

Previously it was said Allardyce was staying at home while the team played away because he was planning for the derby. Now it's been said he's stayed home because of 'a medical appointment' - presumably one to remove his head from Slur Drinkalot's arsehole.

When you think about it, it was only a matter of time before Everton appointed Allardyce, them being ManUre's feeder club an' all.

About Allardyce: "I played [against] him in 3 different clubs already and I'm only 2 years here!"

On "fab 4": "I have no problem with this or other nicknames, but it's disrespectful to all the other boys. [...] Adam Lallana would fit into any boy band or group in the world!"

Also defending Hendo a little bit, calling the story about him being "dropped" for Spartak a "shit-story" and saying that "being a captain of Liverpool is the hardest job in the world."

Last edited:
Milner at left back.

Is that prick that injured Origi got sent off and kissed the badge while walking off playing?

I hate that Fucking prick

Worried about this. Massive gulf in class but that doesn't always manifest itself. Plus the fat-bonced cunt would like nothing more than to get one over on us, stinking corrupt prick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom