• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha a Bitter has just been properly crying on the radio.

EliVD7b.jpg

When do we play Everton? Kinda nervous they're going to sort their shit out before we get the chance to snot them.

10th December so not long enough for them to sort their shit out in my view. Ideal!

I really really hate the manager merry-go-rounds that exist in the PL these days. Koeman was a good manager and they should have just given him time. Same to our fans calling for Klopp's head. You can't expect results in a 2-3 year period in my view - you need to give longer and only terminate contracts as a last resort. Thinking that untested Unsworth would be a good stand in for Koeman was a woeful decision and the trajectory of the club will make it very difficult to find a good manager to come in. They'll go down the route mentioned above of looking for 'who can stop us getting relegated' rather than 'who can take us to the next level' which is what they wanted to do with Koeman (and i think would have achieved with him)

They might as well just stick a pineapple on a stick or a triangular egg butty in the dugout and have done with it

It's great at the moment, like. My phone is off being repaired so I'm fucking gutted that I can't wind up my bluenose mates over WhatsApp.

They're fucking horrendous, and in real danger of going down. Which, of course, would be absolutely hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom