• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last time they faced relegation, when it all came down to that (fixed) match with Wimbledon, I remember listening on the radio & actually being a bit upset when they were 2-0 down. When they got it to 3-2 I then started wanting them to lose it again.

I doubt I would have such conflicting feelings if it comes to it again.

Rafa vs Sam in the relegation battle of 2018.

The Battle of the bellies.

One, a refined, yet bulging, stomach, with only moderate hair, worked on over years using exquisite red wine & the finest continental foods, whilst far from pleasant, it's clearly overshadowed by its British rival.

fat-man-hitting-his-belly-with-hands-overweight-obesity-diet-healthcare_4f2o9etdg__S0000.jpg

The other, a more common sight, a massively overweight beer gut, the skin stretched so tautly over the surface that the ever-expanding contents seem to have pushed the hair away, which creates a strange sensation that it grows like a giant pasty white expanding balloon even as you look at it. Created over decades, using cheap supermarket beers, pies, pasties, donner kebabs & chips, oh the number of chips that gut has seen, legend has it that without Fat Sam's gut, Ireland would have been bankrupted twice over the last twenty years.

Where a battle of the bellies is concerned, Fat Sam has this one hands down.

6114234758_5d5ee8ccc3_b.jpg

It'll never happen but if it did, they would be the most expensive team ever to be relegated wouldn't they?

It'd be a world record

The impending arrival of Fat Sam has sent The Bitters on Grand Old Team into a tailspin of maddened back-biting, glum introspection, gallows humour and outright hatred.

It makes this place when Woy was here look like a paradise on Earth. And it's verrrrry funny.

The impending arrival of Fat Sam has sent The Bitters on Grand Old Team into a tailspin of maddened back-biting, glum introspection, gallows humour and outright hatred.

It makes this place when Woy was here look like a paradise on Earth. And it's verrrrry funny.

Yes, had a wee look. Very amusing.

Hope fat sam doesn't bring Sammy Lee with him. Would hate to see him in the bitters dugout

I would love Jürgen to make a "going down" gesture once we've knocked the 4th goal past them. in the derby.

Hmmm.... I realise It's a bit of a damning indictment that I need to state a 4 goal cushion in order to feel a victory is assured.

In a way I’m made up Sam is going there. No doubt he’ll keep them up. But look at his former teams.

Blackburn
Bolton
Newcastle
Sunderland
Palace
West Ham

Either they go down once he leaves or struggling right at the bottom end of the table.

Our wage bill is surprisingly frugal. Spurs are hailed as having one of the tightest wage structures in the top flight, yet it's only ~20% less than ours.

Our wage bill is surprisingly frugal. Spurs are hailed as having one of the tightest wage structures in the top flight, yet it's only ~20% less than ours.
Yeah, but they have spent much less than us (net, obv) over the past, well, forever, too.

There is nothing frugal about Lovren on £100k a week!

Christ, the "massive hateful cunt" quotient has just rocketed to unheralded levels in the Premier league, with Moyes, Pardew and Allardyce all back in jobs within a few weeks of each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom