• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Fake Carragher

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think people underestimate Fergusons role in this. The first match he met Luis his defence was ripped apart. The same way he went on and on calling Torres (whom he also was shit scared) a diver hoping to hurt him he now had a chance to get Suarez out of the way. That people on here all of a sudden is queing up to support Patrice Evra and Alex Ferguson for all it is worth is quite amazing.

Does 1 racist + 1 racist = 2 racists?

It wouldn't. If you assume a room with 10 people in it. One racist in there is racist to 9 people. Two racists in there are now each racist to 8 people, rather than 9. Their racism against each other is zero. So the additive racism of 1 + 1 = 2 would lead to you calculating 18 incidents of racism. But in reality there would only be 16 incidents of racism. Which is slightly better.

It wouldn't. If you assume a room with 10 people in it. One racist in there is racist to 9 people. Two racists in there are now each racist to 8 people, rather than 9. Their racism against each other is zero. So the additive racism of 1 + 1 = 2 would lead to you calculating 18 incidents of racism. But in reality there would only be 16 incidents of racism. Which is slightly better.

My room has two people in it, both racists.

For the avoidance of doubt they are both racist towards people who aren't white, and are both white.

(Look, I'm working towards a "Brownian Motion" joke (BROWN! GET IT???!), so work with me here*)

*Or maybe particle in a box, but I can't make "particle" sound racist enough. Wait! .......(p)Article 15!

Your calculations are off. I found a valid outlier model wherein 9 people forget their racism and find a singular purpose. There's only 9 people in the room at the end. The other was so stridently idiotic that it he seems to have been subtracted somehow. They just sort of fell upon him and then wouldn't stop kicking him until his body became some sort of weird, bloody object, so that he didn't confront them with his purported humanity anymore. Upon exiting the room one of them said that he demanded they "talk in science and math." Seems a little bit harsh to me. But then again, I wasn't in the room.

Weird, huh?

I for one will never acknowledge that Suarez changed his evidence at the hearing to claim he never said the word negro, because it didn't happen.

Sorry, that wasn't the change in his evidence - he changed many other aspects.

"There were clearly a number of changes in Mr Suarez's account, both of the incident in the
goalmouth and the incident where Mr Suarez admitted to using the word “negro”
between his initial account as reported by Mr Dalglish and Mr Comolli, his interview on 2
November, his witness statement, and his case as presented at the hearing.
320. It is true to say that Mr Suarez had not seen all the video clips when he was interviewed,
and that it is not easy to piece together a detailed sequence of events which took place in a
brief period of time in a high-pressured match. On the other hand, a serious allegation had
been made against Mr Suarez. Mr Comolli took care after the match to find out what had
happened in view of the seriousness of the allegation. Mr Suarez had watched a recording
of the game with a view to preparing for his FA interview. It is a reasonable inference that
he had thought very carefully about what had happened at the key moments in the
penalty area, with the benefit of some recording to refresh his memory, in order to be able
to give a clear account in his interview and his witness statement."

So ultimately we're still at the same point - Suarez admits referring to Evra's skin colour while they're having an argument.

I think people underestimate Fergusons role in this. The first match he met Luis his defence was ripped apart. The same way he went on and on calling Torres (whom he also was shit scared) a diver hoping to hurt him he now had a chance to get Suarez out of the way. That people on here all of a sudden is queing up to support Patrice Evra and Alex Ferguson for all it is worth is quite amazing.

This is a perfect example of what I mentioned earlier. You have to be a bit off the wall to exonerate Suarez.

Or else you have to say it's okay to refer to someone's skin colour in an argument.

Pick your poison lads - are you racist or brain dead ?

Sorry, that wasn't the change in his evidence - he changed many other aspects.

"There were clearly a number of changes in Mr Suarez's account, both of the incident in the
goalmouth and the incident where Mr Suarez admitted to using the word “negro”
between his initial account as reported by Mr Dalglish and Mr Comolli, his interview on 2
November, his witness statement, and his case as presented at the hearing.
320. It is true to say that Mr Suarez had not seen all the video clips when he was interviewed,
and that it is not easy to piece together a detailed sequence of events which took place in a
brief period of time in a high-pressured match. On the other hand, a serious allegation had
been made against Mr Suarez. Mr Comolli took care after the match to find out what had
happened in view of the seriousness of the allegation. Mr Suarez had watched a recording
of the game with a view to preparing for his FA interview. It is a reasonable inference that
he had thought very carefully about what had happened at the key moments in the
penalty area, with the benefit of some recording to refresh his memory, in order to be able
to give a clear account in his interview and his witness statement."

So ultimately we're still at the same point - Suarez admits referring to Evra's skin colour while they're having an argument.

This is a perfect example of what I mentioned earlier. You have to be a bit off the wall to exonerate Suarez.

Or else you have to say it's okay to refer to someone's skin colour in an argument.

Pick your poison lads - are you racist or brain dead ?

If being granted a racist for a not racist remark then I am probably a racist. The brain dead part goes straight back at you for not sesong through intentions. Did Luis intend to racial abuse a fellow black man? Clearly not. Did Ferguson intend to use whatever measures to hurt Liverpool in general and their biggest asset specifically? Clearly yes. Will the braindead continue to support Ferguson? Definately.

If being granted a racist for a not racist remark then I am probably a racist. The brain dead part goes straight back at you for not sesong through intentions. Did Luis intend to racial abuse a fellow black man? Clearly not. Did Ferguson intend to use whatever measures to hurt Liverpool in general and their biggest asset specifically? Clearly yes. Will the braindead continue to support Ferguson? Definately.

Suarez is black now?

fucking hell, plot twist

Since negro is just the colour black in Spanish, it just doesn't have the negative connotation that exists in English. The fact that his native language wasn't taken into account did always bother me. In fact, I have heard negrita and negrito used as loving pet names for significant others before. But Suarez was already a villain and he got the villain's treatment.

Evra is right about two things though... 1) sending Suarez to Africa to help kids would have been a wiser punishment really - a better thing to show for the masses. Especially if you subscribe to the fact that the only way to beat hate is love. 2) the mainstream use of n***a has not helped the problem of racism at all.

That 8 game ban into the next season cost us dearly.

Last edited:
"Sending Suarez to Africa to help kids"

What the actual fuck? As a punishment? For abusing a Frenchman? Who is going to enforce that?

And what the fuck's he going to do? Rescue child soldiers from civil war in Sierra Leone? Actually, that would be cool.

Point of order : the ban for racism did not extend into the next season - it was in January. The ban for being bitey (the middle time) went across seasons

Also, the fact that the twat Ferguson saw this as an opportunity to exploit, which he undoubtedly did, does not exonerate Luis for his words

"His father was a porter from a poor mixed background having African ancestors"

He is dark skinned. Estraniero. Outsider. Foreigner.

I don’t think Suárez knows what the fuck he is. But I bet if you called him black to his face, he would bite your nose off.

None of this actually excuses Suárez actions, in fact his rap sheet is longer and more cuntish than any LFC player we have had pretty much ever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don’t think Suárez knows what the fuck he is. But I bet if you called him black to his face, he would bite your nose off.

None of this actually excuses Suárez actions, in fact his rap sheet is longer and more cuntish than any LFC player we have had pretty much ever.

Pun intended? If not it is actually hillarious.

Pun intended? If not it is actually hillarious.

Oh yeah, still surprised this thread had this much life in it. Do enjoy the Suárez thread every year, like the Spider-Man reboots every year but much better and the origin story always have a little bit of a twist every time.

So...

Suarez - who is a cunt - cannot be racist - at least not a REAL racist - because he's actually black, and is headed to Africa to help the little kids?

Evra - who is a cunt - made it all up, despite Suarez and several other people acknowledging that he said the word that Evra - still a cunt - is only pretending that he said.

1 + 1 only = 2 if you want it to.

And now white people are educating Black people on what racism is..?

Have I missed anything?

So...

Suarez - who is a cunt - cannot be racist - at least not a REAL racist - because he's actually black, and is headed to Africa to help the little kids?

Evra - who is a cunt - made it all up, despite Suarez and several other people acknowledging that he said the word that Evra - still a cunt - is only pretending that he said.

Have I missed anything?

Yeah. You missed the conversation. All left and here you are making arguments to yourself.... not a good sign mate.

If you read the fume thread on Bernardo Silva, they're whining and bemoaning all the things we did, and which they accused us of being racist apologists for arguing. It's hilarious reading, knowing how it will all end already. Like watching a slow motion fall down the side of a cliff, with the clumsy fucker waving away each broken bone and shredded skin as mere flesh wounds, thinking they are somehow going to be alive when they hit the bottom. Aaaahhahahahajaajabanajhahaa

So...

Have I missed anything?

Not all white people are racists and not all racists are white people?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom