1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
    Dismiss Notice
Why Not Register?

It only takes a few minutes to register on SixCrazyMinutes

Click Here

Fake Carragher

Discussion in 'The Football Forum' started by dantes, Oct 22, 2019.

1. Ijg

Ijg Well-Known Member

Haha! Not quite!

2. Rosco

Rosco Worse than Brendan Honorary Member

You misread my post completely to make a rubbish point. Not only have I not said what you claim I did, I specifically used an example that corroborates what I said.

The fake news was all about the word "negrito" , despite it never being mentioned once by any one involved in the dispute.

3. Rosco

Suarez is overwhelmingly stupid and is a cunt. That's one of the largest demographic that racists come from.

Holle likes this.
  4. Dreambeliever

Dreambeliever Looking on the brightside Member

Shit I thought I clicked on the vault for some reason.

5. LeTallecWiz

LeTallecWiz Mo(ssa)d Administrator

Nowadays, there are far too many smart racist cunts too ... humans be fucked.

6. FoxForceFive

FoxForceFive Administrator Administrator

He is? Do you have any evidence of this? In list form perhaps? I feel this topic deserves it.

7. dantes

dantes Well-Known Member

Nothing turns upon negrito or negro. In the language he was speaking they are not racist abuse. That's why the club supported him. That's why they wore t-shirts. Who knew the UK were more interested in wordplay than actual racism. But since they are, then every single instance of racism in football is nothing but lols. Serves them all right. Cunts. I cannot wait for a black/gay/trans player to take it to the logical conclusion of legal proceedings. Can't wait.

8. Roopy

Roopy Very Active Member

Evra is no saint - having said that, I am not making any excuses here for the Suarez situation.

Remember the French squad totally imploding at the 2010 World Cup?

This all happened because of Evra, Anelka, Gallas, Abidal and Ribery bullying Yoann Gourcuff in the lead up to the tournament & during the tournament.

Domenech wanted the French team to be built around Gourcuff - France's best attacking midfielder at the time - and the above players + a few more absolutely resented that.

A majority of the French squad came from poor working class upbringings - whereas Gourcuff was the complete opposite, raised in Brittany and from a very well off family. A different character as well - very quiet & reserved - the complete opposite the majority of the squad who the French media labelled as the 'spoilt brats generation' and labelled Gourcuff as player who represents the real France.

They flat out refused to pass him the ball in the first game of that world cup.

Anelka was also sent home during the tournament after he blew up at Domenech after being subsituted - told Domenech to fuck off & a son of a whore.

This is where Evra really comes into the picture - in support of Anelka he then led the team revolt and they refused to train in preparation for the remainder of the group games.

In supporting Anelka not only did he condone the bullying of Gourcuff, the inexcusable verbal abuse towards Domenech - but after the tournament it was also leaked that Gourcuff was bullied excessively on the team bus, to the point where he was being called a 'faggot' by his own team mates.

So in fact Evra - by supporting Anelka & leading the revolt - was supporting the homophobic remarks & treatment of Gourcuff.

Think this it where it ends? No!

Evra was so pissed off about the leak he publicly came out and demanded the media name the source of the leak - never once denying it - he was so pissed off that the public was alerted to the real truth of what had actually happened at the tournament.

He has never once come out and apologised for it, yet there he is sitting on fucking national television in England playing the victim in the Suarez issue whilst making it seem he is some holier than thou fucking saint.

9. dantes

dantes Well-Known Member

The day Raheem figures out he can sue for £245k each time he hears a word will be a beautiful day. A swear jar to behold. And the FA can suck on it.

10. Treboeth

Treboeth Active Member

Rio Ferdinand now wants Liverpool to apologise.
    I'm glad Rio has never been involved in any racist incidents or any other cheating(like drugs or marital infidelities) so he is entitled to take the moral high ground against us.

11. kingjulian

kingjulian Very Active Member

I'd Dirk Kuyt, Kenny or Gerrard say something on this after reflection I'll take their option seriously.

I have lately been thinking Carra is a weapons grade cunt and has vacuum between the ears. Many said he would have been a better captain and would go on to be a better manager than Gerrard. Whilst Gerrard is no saint and has shown he can be a thick cunt on occasions...he is far better than Carra in pretty much everything meaningful I think.

Insignificance likes this.
  12. kingjulian

kingjulian Very Active Member

I can see where this is going over the rest of the season.

13. juniormember

juniormember Well-Known Member

Look at the way Carra constantly pauses mid-sentence, to then either continue that very sentence or completely change topic. I think he’s pretty thick.

14. Halmeister

Halmeister Some sort of pun about having a well known member Member

The fake news also said he called him a negro. I specifically remember it on Sky Sports News. He never. They were speaking Spanish. He called him black. You said he used the word "negro" without clarifying that they were talking Spanish - which as I pointed is a huge difference. People saw/see the word negro and assume it was used as the English racial slur. It wasn't. That's all I'm pointing out.

I'm not defending him as there was absolutely no need to bring colour into it, I'm just saying he didn't call him "a negro" as many people have been led to believe.

15. StevieM

StevieM SCM's resident Beer Nazi, Wine Snob & Comic Geek Honorary Member

If Dantes is certain that Suarez wasn’t being racist, that’s enough confirmation for me.

Suarez is definitely a racist!!!

Halmeister likes this.
  16. RedStar

RedStar Well-Known Member

Why do people think that Evras ridiculous carry on with the French squad has any bearing on this. It doesnt. Its a simple attempt to deflect blame, it isnt relevant what so ever.

The T shirt thing was cringeworthy, it was obvious at the time and its painfully clear now. So there is something to be respected about Carra admitting it.

rubans likes this.
  17. dantes

dantes Well-Known Member

Nor can I defend you for bringing gender into it. Check your disgusting sexism at the door next time, or I will report your post and request a ban.

18. KopRed

KopRed Very Active Member

He tried to downplay the handshake saga and pretend to be all moral highground with his mama story and all when back then he was the aggressor, grabbing Suarez when Suarez flatly refused to shake his hand.

Cunt.

19. Rosco

No you said that I indicated he called him "a negro" , which I clearly didn't do. My example was in English , and I said Suarez told the ref that he said he kicked him because he was black.

I have zero recollection of anyone claiming Suarez called him a negro , it was clear he was using the word black. But sure Suarez even later denied using black at all.

The people like Judgejules who support Suarez have never engaged with the fact that Suarez and Evra had a row throughout which Suarez was referring to Evra's skin colour. If you want to leave yourself open to accusations of racist abuse that seems like a good way to do it.

20. Insignificance

Insignificance Bad to the bone Member

Somehow I assume the French supporters who spent their hard earned money on following their team in South African had appreciated if Evra put on a t-shirt supporting his mate Anelka instead of leading a revolt resulting one of the favourotes being out of the tournament before it started?