• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Fergie to retire (confirmed)

It'll be interesting to see how Rooney and Moyes are with each other considering Moyes sued Rooney over comments in his autobiography. The press may have claimed they've made peace but can you make peace with someone you've had to shell out a couple of hundred grand to?

You mean a week's wages? I think you could...

If I were on the United board I wouldn't be looking to follow Ferguson with a manager of similar stature, because I reckon whoever follows him is pretty much bound to fail by comparison. I'd be looking for somebody who's tough enough to withstand the enormous pressure which taking that job will bring down upon him, and keep things ticking over until they get their next Big Name. Moyes fits that description 100%.

Far too many rational people on here. This is the manager of one of our two biggest rivals becoming manager of the other. I for one say, fuck him, fuck them and fuck them. Bollocks to the lot of them. Let's hope he has the same 'incredible success' (copywright BBC Sport) with them as he has done in the past ten years.

The players are sure to test whoever is appointed manager ASAP to establish who's the biggest cunt.

To be fair, I think Chelsea have a bigger set of cunts in their squad, but they're also potentially more talented than the current Man Utd squad.

I think Moyes, if he is to be Utd's next manager needs to walk in and sacrifice at least one big name - Rooney is the obvious one. If he gets it right he'll have a chance - if he fucks it up he'll be sacked within a season.

Far too many rational people on here. This is the manager of one of our two biggest rivals becoming manager of the other. I for one say, fuck him, fuck them and fuck them. Bollocks to the lot of them. Let's hope he has the same 'incredible success' (copywright BBC Sport) with them as he has done in the past ten years.

Amen, brother. :D

The players are sure to test whoever is appointed manager ASAP to establish who's the biggest cunt.

To be fair, I think Chelsea have a bigger set of cunts in their squad, but they're also potentially more talented than the current Man Utd squad.

I think Moyes, if he is to be Utd's next manager needs to walk in and sacrifice at least one big name - Rooney is the obvious one. If he gets it right he'll have a chance - if he fucks it up he'll be sacked within a season.

Agree. ManUre have apparently said today that Rooney "will not be sold" but that may be their way of keeping his price as high as poss.

LOL - JJ is right but you have to laugh. Where is Moyes European success? Trophies? He probably will do ok with bacon face whispering in his ear every week but how long is that going to last? No my 6CM chums - Whichever way you look at it this is win win for LFC. Everton have lost their best manager since forever (word is Mark Hughes will be taking over *giggle*) And the scummers have just been significantly weakened. Rejoice! :D

This will be a behind the scenes picture at Old Toilet in a few years time. Fergie will have transformed Moyes and stolen some of his life force from him:

images

Agree. ManUre have apparently said today that Rooney "will not be sold" but that may be their way of keeping his price as high as poss.
Also who would have him? He'd be massively over priced for any sensible club to take. BBC gossip reckon Chelsea and Citeh will be after him.... Er Really? Oh hang on I know maybe Anzhi will have him?.....

TBF there were strong rumours about Citeh when he last wanted out. The fact that he and Moyes are at daggers drawn may ease his passage out the door.

Some bloke on radio was saying how lucky Fergie was. Inheriting the great youth team, getting cantona when he tried to sign Chapman, Leeds said no but what about Eric. The Munich CL final .

He listed loads more. Interesting.

Honestly, I firmly believe Fergie has sold his soul to the devil.

So that's why they're so successful. A satanic altar in the the centre circle.

Apparently he met Pep last December and assured him he was staying, and told Mourinho the same just a month or so ago, so he's either been really taking the piss out of them or he's changed his mind very recently. I bet Maureen is furious after that shameless 'I love all things mufc' interview he gave a while ago.

Apparently he met Pep last December and assured him he was staying, and told Mourinho the same just a month or so ago, so he's either been really taking the piss out of them or he's changed his mind very recently. I bet Maureen is furious after that shameless 'I love all things mufc' interview he gave a while ago.
It was reported that he told Man u he was retiring at the end of the season before the champions league tie with Real.
He wanted to anoint his successor.
Based on how successful the old cunt was that is my only concern about Moyes being appointed new manager. Fergie wanted him.

Also who would have him? He'd be massively over priced for any sensible club to take. BBC gossip reckon Chelsea and Citeh will be after him.... Er Really? Oh hang on I know maybe Anzhi will have him?.....

The culinary pull of a heavy sausage based diet in Germany puts Munich top of his list. Or so I'm told.

Apologies if this has already been posted, but that loon Paddy Crerand completely self-destructed yesterday in a radio interview:

Manchester United legend Paddy Crerand will be feeling a little embarrassed this afternoon following the news that Sir Alex Ferguson is retiring as United manager at the end of the season.
Reports were all over the back pages this morning, suggesting that Fergie was on the verge of stepping down, and Crerand appeared as a guest on the Newstalk 106-108FM breakfast show to angrily deny the stories, just minutes before the club made an official statement confirming Sir Alex's departure.
"I'm just laughing," said the United legend when quizzed about Sir Alex's departure from Old Trafford.
"I think people must sit up at night and think now, 'What can I do to make a sensational story?'
"I was at Manchester United last night for three hours, maybe longer than that, four hours... not a murmur about it."
"I think it's a load of rubbish."
What followed was a lengthy rant at the press, before stating that if Fergie was going to leave United, he'd know about it before the press pack did.
"I think I'd be closer to the situation at Manchester United than most of those press guys would be - and I don't believe a word of it."
At the end of the segment, the presenter joked: "I would love to play that back to Paddy if all it all turns out to be true!"

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/listen-paddy-crerands-angry-rant-1876049

Check out all the latest News, Sport & Celeb gossip at Mirror.co.uk http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/listen-paddy-crerands-angry-rant-1876049#ixzz2SmtcyCL7
Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook

Just think.... This time next year.... Man Utd in the Europa League spot & Everton in the relegation spot.

All those eyelashes I've found & made a wish on.....

Back
Top Bottom