• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Fergie to retire (confirmed)

I'll still waiting for someone to explain to me how Moyes has done an excellent job?
Even our supporters have bought into the 'we're just a small poor club and not winning anything ever but finishing in the top 6 is success'.
Fuck him.
Fuck them.
And fuck I hope he gets it.

I think given kenwrights inability, or lack of will, in wages or transfer fees that's he's had them punching above their weight relatively consistently, as well as bringing through a number of youth players successfully & buying in players at low fees with more success than most who operate with that kind of budget.

Sure, it's all relative, but without him I suspect Everton would be much much lower done the table.

Klopp should be their main target and I could see why he would leave.

His side has peaked and now is being torn apart with Bayern set to dominate that league for a while.

No matter how good a squad is, when this kind of thing happens it's always possible there will at least be a problem until the senior players get shipped out, because they're always liable to say 'Who do you think YOU are?' if any new manager tries to control them. No one other than Paisley could have held together the squad that Shankly left, the likes of Tommy Smith would have rebelled. Mourinho has the best chance with the mancs, but most of the rest will only be one wrong step away from a Clough/Leeds debacle. Fingers crossed!

Some Journo's from the Times reckon Moyes to United will be announced in the next 24 hours.

Moyes appointment apparently set to be confirmed over the next 24 hours. With all due respect to his achievement with Everton, this appointment could kill 2 birds with 1 stone for us! #Fingerscrossed

BJvnEBgCQAAzClM.jpg

I would be happy taking my chances with Moyes going to Man U

Some Journo's from the Times reckon Moyes to United will be announced in the next 24 hours.

Apparently they are being forced to do it to avoid a nosedive on their shareprice, live by the sword die by the sword

Regardless of who get the job, and the bookies have Moyes at a ridiculous 1/7, it will be interesting to see how many clubs have a proper go at them next season as opposed to just rolling over and letting them have 3 points. So much of their aura of invincibility came from Ferguson, unless its Mourinho I just cannot see the same mentality pervading the club from now on

I cant wait to see some of their spoiled brat fans turn on the new boss after his first defeat

They need to make a statement.
Go big.
I would put forward the person who has the biggest manager job in English football.
The current England Manager would be perfect.
Obviously id be sorry to see him leave the England job, but hes the kind of calibre the Mancs need.

SSN understands that David Moyes is on his way to Chelsea:eek:

to watch tonight's game

I'd imagine these plans were made a long time ago.
Is Moyes at the end of his contract?

I'd imagine these plans were made a long time ago.
Is Moyes at the end of his contract?

Up the end of the year.

Agreed, especially since both positions need replacement/strengthening.

Evra has actually been decent this year, and has captained them quite a bit. He may not rock the boat with the defense (thankfully). I think Felliani is likely but they need more of a defensive mid, and Felliani plays pretty far up the pitch for Everton.

Stand by for Mr Sincerity Kenwright to say something about a funny old uncle, something about a funny old aunt, something about his dear old mam, a hell of a lot about himself, and a bit about Moyes. It'll be emotional.

Martinez to Everton

Moyes to bring fellani

Didn't Rooney and moyes fall out?

Evra has actually been decent this year, and has captained them quite a bit. He may not rock the boat with the defense (thankfully). I think Felliani is likely but they need more of a defensive mid, and Felliani plays pretty far up the pitch for Everton.

Wouldn't disagree but just a hunch feeling.

The Buttner lad hasn't seem to work out, Baines 'deserve' a shot at a bigger club, his stats over the past seasons have proven how important he is to Moyes' plan and Felliani has comparatively more options (of clubs to choose from).

Back
Top Bottom