• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Betting First Goalscorer

Prefix for Betting Threads
Status
Not open for further replies.
£15 Brad Johnson 1st goal Norwich v Swans to win £565
£10 Rafael 1st goal Villa v United to win £490

£10 James Collins 1st goal Spurs v Hammers to win £650

Come on Pesam give me an footy accumulator for new years day :rolleyes: cos I can't win a bean at the moment, I was so close yesterday, one off on both acca's so I've joined bet fair so I can opt 'cash out' and might get something back.. cheers

Come on Pesam give me an footy accumulator for new years day :rolleyes: cos I can't win a bean at the moment, I was so close yesterday, one off on both acca's so I've joined bet fair so I can opt 'cash out' and might get something back.. cheers
Sorry Shadey, haven't been on much over Xmas and New Year. Hopefully you spot this as the games about to start..... 5.3 is way too big for Gills at home to Wolves, I;ve laid wolves heavily. Also £30 Cody McDonald 1st goal to win £285

Sorry Shadey, haven't been on much over Xmas and New Year. Hopefully you spot this as the games about to start..... 5.3 is way too big for Gills at home to Wolves, I;ve laid wolves heavily. Also £30 Cody McDonald 1st goal to win £285
Having watched 1st 20 minutes I've taken a very small profit on this game as Davis and Henry, the 2 wide men for Wolves are looking very dangerous. I've stuck £25 on the Gills win though at 5/1 and still have the Cody McDonald 1st goal bet

Having watched 1st 20 minutes I've taken a very small profit on this game as Davis and Henry, the 2 wide men for Wolves are looking very dangerous. I've stuck £25 on the Gills win though at 5/1 and still have the Cody McDonald 1st goal bet
Noice farkin noice.
A night's work well done.

After timing here but after seeing the state of conditions and the fact that Leigh Griffiths wasn't starting I also backed Gillingham at 4s pre game.
Only a monkey but it was for the value more than anything.

After timing here but after seeing the state of conditions and the fact that Leigh Griffiths wasn't starting I also backed Gillingham at 4s pre game.
Only a monkey but it was for the value more than anything.
And the fact that Wolves had 2 of their better defenders out and an inexperienced goalie making only his 2nd appearance. That said, I was actually quite impressed with Wolves in the 1st half but they didn't take advantage of their possession/chances :)

Mark Hudson (an old favourite of mine who is making his comeback after injury and has won me loads over the years as 1st goalscorer at crazy prices) 1st goal Toon v Cardiff £8 to win £575

Loovens 1st goal Wednesday v Leeds £5.40 to win £400

Edit: Now £10 to win £760

£5 McAuley 1st goal v Saints to win £245

I have another £5 waiting to be matched at 60/1 but doubt anyone would be daft enough to take it.

£14 Fagan 1st goal Brentford v Gills to win £345
£11 McDonald 1st goal same game to win £159

Mark Hudson 1st goal United v Cardiff £5 to win £500
£20 Lukaku 1st goal LFC v EFC to win £180
£6 Skrtel 1st goal to win £258

£10 Brad Johnson 1st goal Cardiff v Norwhich to win £430
£10 Caulker in the same game £396

£12 Weimann 1st goal Everton v Villa to win £204

Just won another £35 on ox scoring first.

Layed us at half time as well for another £20

Good weekend

Just won another £35 on ox scoring first.

Layed us at half time as well for another £20

Good weekend
Good betting SO, I toyed with the idea of laying us pre-kick off but with Suarez, Surridge and Sterling in such good form it's (thankfully) a lot more difficult to bet against us than in previous seasons.

£8 James Collins 1st goal West Ham v Norwich to win £392
£6 MacAuley 1st goal WBA v Chelsea @ 65/1 (£3 taken and £3 waiting to be matched)
£5 Westwood 1st goal Cardiff v Villa to win £345

£10 James Collins 1st goal and £20 Downing 1st goal v Saints, either bet wins £520

£6 Williamson 1st goal Toon v Villa to win £474
£10 Routledge 1st goal LFC v Swans to win £430

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom