• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Formula 1 Thread

I went to Silverstone once and I can only agree with Ryan's comments

Lots of silly, sad men who should know better, wandering about with Ferrari caps on and trying to look like F1 car mechanics

Hilarious

There was a shop in Liverpool one which spealised in making you look like a Ferrari mechanic.

'Life of Sport', or some shit. I think it's gone bust.

One lad I used to work with only ever wanted to work on car accounts, and went to any motorsport jolly going.

He had a tape of Formula One engine noises that he would play while driving his car

He also looked a lot like the Oompah Loompah in the Burton version Of Charlie & The Chocolate Factory

So, summing up, not an awful lot going for him really

Comedy gold from the Torro Rosso's and their quick release front wheels this morning.

Suddenly with the clarification that ride height adjustments are illegal, the redbulls lose pace. Hmmmm, quali in the morning will be interesting.

[quote author=Brendan link=topic=36232.msg1079395#msg1079395 date=1270058280]
One lad I used to work with only ever wanted to work on car accounts, and went to any motorsport jolly going.

He had a tape of Formula One engine noises that he would play while driving his car

He also looked a lot like the Oompah Loompah in the Burton version Of Charlie & The Chocolate Factory

So, summing up, not an awful lot going for him really
[/quote]

Liam will be pleased with this......

Anyone going to be watching the Brazil GP?
It's been a great championship this year.
The race is on same time as the Chelsea match.

Tipped Alonso to win the Championship in this thread and he's coming good when it counts.

It'll be between him and Webber.

If a Red Bull doesn't win this Championship then the drivers should be fucking ashamed of themselves.

Back
Top Bottom