• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Gaston Ramirez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gastroenteritis Ramirez?

Lack's a certain zing I admit, but if he's good at least we have FlabberGaston.

It doesn't get any whiter than Gaston de Luup:

Gaston_de_Lupp.jpg

Or what about the hilarious Franco/ Belgian comic character, Gaston Lagaffe:

Gastonpied.gif

Yeah, i'm pretty sure Sean's very good point there has been completely fucking missed.

TBH it's pissing me right off too, so many people on here seem to want to have a go at past and present players already, and know even players we're linked with.

Let's support the lot of them instead of being delighted when you're pessimism is proven by a players poor performance.

[quote author=FoxForceFive link=topic=47130.msg1456800#msg1456800 date=1325769599]

Let's support the lot of them instead of being delighted when you're pessimism is proven by a players poor performance.
[/quote]

That bit is the worst.

The I told you so's are cunts, mostly.

[quote author=FoxForceFive link=topic=47130.msg1456800#msg1456800 date=1325769599]
Yeah, i'm pretty sure Sean's very good point there has been completely fucking missed.

TBH it's pissing me right off too, so many people on here seem to want to have a go at past and present players already, and know even players we're linked with.

[/quote]

On more than one occasion, I have read a post and thought, is that a guy pretending to be a Kopite just winding us up?

Some of the shit posted is beyond belief

[quote author=Gerry_A_Trick link=topic=47130.msg1456781#msg1456781 date=1325768145]
I thought Gaston was the name of a small Asian lady.
[/quote]There were picture to prove it too

[quote author=Atlas link=topic=47130.msg1457171#msg1457171 date=1325799414]
Where did this thing about gaston is a black persons name come from
Anita??
[/quote]

She's got form.

Remember the Leighton Baines episode ?

[quote author=doctor_mac link=topic=47130.msg1456795#msg1456795 date=1325769347]
It doesn't get any whiter than Gaston de Luup:

Gaston_de_Lupp.jpg

Or what about the hilarious Franco/ Belgian comic character, Gaston Lagaffe:

Gastonpied.gif

[/quote]

the only gaston I know is from beauty and the beast

[quote author=Atlas link=topic=47130.msg1457268#msg1457268 date=1325806950]
Wasn't glock called gaston glock at some point?
[/quote]

Ayo, if he's black, I will kill myself !

I'm all about this lad. He has a cracking name. Imagine him and Douglas Costa in the same team. Awesome.

[quote author=ILD link=topic=47130.msg1457329#msg1457329 date=1325832971]
I'm all about this lad. He has a cracking name. Imagine him and Douglas Costa in the same team. Awesome.
[/quote]

Dare to dream ILD!

[quote author=ILD link=topic=47130.msg1457338#msg1457338 date=1325835758]
-too busy dreaming to reply properly-
[/quote]
Not a sleepwalker but a sleeptalker I see :laugh:

[quote author=keniget link=topic=47130.msg1456350#msg1456350 date=1325709701]
I know. He looked very ordinary in that one against Inter. What's the big deal there?

So pacey and can play on the wing?

Has anyone seen this guy regularly enough to give us the lowdown? Where is Bologna?
[/quote]

He's not a winger and pacey is not the first adjective to spring to mind in describing him.

As I said, he's an attacking midfielder.

I reckon he's good enough but it's a question of fitting him in.

Came on after the hour mark and created Di Vaio's goal for Bologna's 2nd in their 2-0 win vs Catania

I didn't see the game in the end, only the goals.

One thing I will say in Gaston's favour is that appears not to be a malign influence in the dressing room. Star players can be prima donnas and moan/create squad strife if they're not picked. It seems he's not like that.

Liverpool FC to sign Gaston Ramirez this summer?

Gaston Ramirez (credit: Mario Carlini/Iguana Press/Getty Images )​
Bologna playmaker Gaston Ramirez, who has been linked with a move to Liverpool, is in negotiations with a "major" English club, according to his agent.
The 21-year-old has been on Liverpool's radar for some time, while Chelsea and Manchester United are believed to have sent scouts to Italy earlier this year to watch the Uruguay international in action.
Several Serie A sides are also believed to be keen on the midfielder, and his agent has revealed that he expects a move to happen this summer.
However following reports in Italy suggesting Napoli are keen on signing the Uruguay international, Pablo Betancourt told calciomercato.com: "Are Napoli interested in my client? You need to ask the clubs."
And he revealed: "I can tell you with certainty that there are negotiations ongoing in Buenos Aires with a major English side which is ready to buy both the 70 per cent owned by Bologna and the 30 per cent of Penarol.
"There are other clubs interested, like Juventus, but the only concrete offer comes from England and I will soon bring it to Bologna.
"Will Ramirez leave next summer? Given the amount of clubs interested, I would say yes."
Ramirez only recently signed an improved contract with Bologna, but club president Albano Guaraldi revealed last month that the door is open should the youngster decide to quit the Stadio Renato Dall'Ara this summer, which has led to speculation that a new deal was only signed in order to ensure the Rossoblu received a higher transfer fee.
"It depends more on Ramirez than us, you know the agreement we have with him", Guaraldi was quoted by Inside Futbol as saying.
"If he receives an offer at the end of the championship, then we’ll let him go."

We will probably be talking to him for a few weeks and then Chelsea (or another) will swoop in and sign in him in a day

Liverpool may have moved a step closer to signing Uruguayan star Gaston Ramirez after his agent revealed they have received a bid from an un-named Premier League team for the Bologna midfielder.
Ramirez has been one of the star performers for his club side in Serie A and has been attracting interest from Kenny Dalglish.
The Liverpool manager is set to make a number of changes during the summer and has been strongly tipped to make a move for the 21-year-old.
According to Italian TV station TMW, Ramirez' agent Pablo Bentancur has confirmed that a Premier League club have made an offer for his client and a decision will be made at the end of the season.
Bentancur said: "Bologna have received an offer near to 20 million Euros from an important club in the Premier League.
"Bologna will decide at the end of the season what they are going to do."

Near 20m?

I honestly don't know how I feel about it tbh
I think Bologne said that he would expect to pay at least €15m.
I guess this is the going rate for potential, especially when the buyer is perceived as one of the top clubs in the world.
Newcastle would probably get him for €10m

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom