• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Gaston Ramirez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess, but it just seems risky.

I used to love transfer windows, but now I get the feeling I might hate them...

I guess, but it just seems risky.

I used to love transfer windows, but now I get the feeling I might hate them...
At the start of the window I usually love them and devour all the gossip about who we are going to buy.
However it doesn't take long, having devoured so much shit, that I am totally sick of it and can't wait for the window to slam fucking shot.

Reactions: Tal
Im not to sure about this lad. Watched Bologna a couple of times in the recent weeks, and all I can say is meehh.

... but then again, a certain Mark Gonzalez ran Real Madrid to earth hen he was at Sociedad. Look how he turned out to be.

considering i have zero faith in our ability to sign a decent player i am just going to believe this lad is the uruguayan henderson until i see different .

Napoli are amongst the many interested clubs in Gaston Ramirez, Bologna have confirmed on Wednesday.

The Uruguayan fantasista is expected to move on at the end of the campaign despite extending his contract until June 2016 earlier this season.

“The player is being followed by a lot of clubs, including Napoli,” Vice-President Maurizio Setti told Radio CRC on Wednesday.

“There is nothing of substance yet, but he has a number of offers and a lot of scouts come to watch him play.

“Ramirez is a player who can make the difference for any team in the world because he is a champion.

“Like all Uruguayans, who are well suited to Italian football, he will improve season after season.”

Although the Azzurri are keen, Setti admitted that their hopes of landing the attacking midfielder may depend on a top-three finish.

“Ramirez wants to play in the Champions League,” he added. “He wants to be a part of a club who have ambitious plans.”

Ramirez was signed by Bologna from Penarol in the summer of 2010. Italian clubs such as Roma, Juventus, Fiorentina and Udinese were keen before the start of this season.

“Ramirez wants to play in the Champions League,”

Well that's us out of the picture.

Scored again against Catania in Bologna's 1-0 away win yesterday. 3 goals in 3 matches.

Bologna have slapped a €20 million price-tag on winger Gaston Ramirez.

The Uruguay international is being linked with Liverpool and Inter Milan.

“We know full well that it is difficult for certain figures to be bandied around in Serie A, but for Ramirez the negotiations start with at least €20m,” Vice-President Maurizio Setti told Sky Sport Italia.

“In Italy I’d certainly see him doing well at Antonio Conte’s Juventus, but as I said, I doubt any Italian clubs will come in with that fee.

At the moment the biggest interest has come from the Premier League and the Bundesliga.”

Setti added: “I can certainly say Milan and Inter need a player with his characteristics. Every year I hear it said he’ll leave, but at the end he always stays. Gaby is happy here and the fans adore him!”

Gaston Ramirez has probably played his last game for Italian club Bologna, his agent has suggested.

The 21-year-old is one of Serie A’s brightest talents and a number of teams in Italy and from abroad are keen on his services.

“It’s very probable that this will have been his last season at Bologna,” representative Pablo Betancourt is quoted as saying.

“We already have a few offers, but we will speak with Bologna officials at some point after June 1.

“He’s had a great campaign, an important season and we want him to finish it well with his country at the Olympics.”

Ramirez should be part of the Uruguay squad at London 2012 and he could be joined at the Games by Napoli hotshot Edinson Cavani.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom