• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Poll Grade Rodgers First Season

Prefix for Poll Threads

Grade Rodgers First Season

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dirkus_Circus

Well-Known
A: Outstanding, couldn't have asked for anything more from Brendan. Simply put, top class.

B: A good effort, but that painting of himself in his house really annoyed me. Oh and we should have won a few more games.

C: Eh, I expected more. LFC should have at least challenged for the 4th CL spot but they were out of the race by April.

D: Pretty bad, I reckon Roberto Martinez would have done better and I've had just about enough of ole' Bren.

F: Just terrible, Rodgers out now!

C+/B-

I expected to finish where we are now, but it's just frustrating that the top 4 spot has been so open.

Hopefully he's learned from his mistakes and he'll be able to kick on from here.

C+/B-

I expected to finish where we are now, but it's just frustrating that the top 4 spot has been so open.

Hopefully he's learned from his mistakes and he'll be able to kick on from here.

Yeah, somewhere around there. I like the way he's improved our play, mainly our attacking ability, but there's still more to be done. He'll need to really kick on next season, but I remain reasonably confident he can do that.

B- indeed. If we don't get top 4 next season, I'll then want him out (unless there are very clear signs of progression and we only just miss out)

Also think B-. He has made mistakes but it's all about learning from those and really pushing for the top 4 next season.

Pretty happy with his transfer dealings too.

C+

A lot of positives all around and I am sure next Season will see him go close to the A!

Lacking of strikers, too many dropped points and to many mediocre performances against the top teams simply can't bring it higher for me than a C+.

C+

A lot of positives all around and I am sure next Season will see him go close to the A!

tumblr_mipdc8E78x1r73wt0o1_500.gif

B- hes got more right than hes got wrong and Im pretty confident he will be better next season, its a long time since Ive thought that about one of our managers

C -
League wise we have done pretty much as expected at the start of the season but if I had known how poor all the other teams bar Man U would perform I would have hoped for a little better. It is only recently that we have over taken the points scored after a specific number of games tally of last season. which was the worst in our club's history.
I had hoped that we would be more competitive in the cup competitions.

I do get a sense that there is progress with the hope that there is significantly more to come but to me it it much less tangible than it appears for other posters it seems.
I would like to see this list of how we have progressed and moved forward this season from last.

Fabio nailed it. No-one is streets ahead, and it's starting to look like all the wealth @ Chelsea and Man City is wasted if they don't have a solid manager. EDIT: But we really could easily have another 12-18 points in the bag. However it was a poor start to the season, and for that improvement I am giving him a higher grade. But next season, high expectations return.

there something about him that i can't stand but i'll give him a C-. He's talked a hell of a lot , it's time to prove it next season . Plus his mains signings from last summer , allen and borini, better show they're not complete shite .

The overall strategy and direction of the club - A

Managing the team this season - C

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom