• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

"It's complicated"? -- No it isn't, fuck off Barca - £113 Million bid rejected

The market isn't going that crazy. Neymar is a special case and PSG are more than doubling the transfer record to try and land him.

Eventually something will have to be done about these transfer fees because surely it's not sustainable.

Gylfi Sigurdsson just went for fifty million, of course it's going crazy, it's going absolutely insane.

It's quite simple for me.

Seat Barca down in a room with those assholes from Southampton and RB Leipzig.

Whatever those two want, Barca pays. If we don't come out of the room with Keita and VVD in red, then they can't have Coutinho.

After that, pay us another 1 pound and it's a deal. Then, we go off and buy Aubemayang, Lemar and a new LB.

Yes this. This should be our proposal or they can do one.

I mean £135m is way too much and we should accept but what the fuck do you do with that money .

Would any sure fire replacement who'd offer as much come to us / we could get at this point .

Too late I the day for me and he's only going to get better so I'd let the £135m float about a bit longer then tell them fuck off in a week or twos time just to make sur ethe world is on the same page regarding this super inflated transfer fee

This thread is brilliant, its like the VVD one on the southampton forums. Stuff like 'tell them 50billion or no deal' 'tell them we want 10 of their best players and the ground' 'tell them to fuck off 5mins before the window' etc etc etc. Like any of that really happens in the real world.

Who are the random Twittertwatters you're quoting?

Yes I know, people in glass houses etc.

If the owners can use most of the £135M to strengthen the defence I say take the money. Our attacking options are already up there with the best; it's time to improve the defence.

*Coutinho went through a 2-3 month spell last season when he wasn't performing at his best and others had to step up. My point is we cannot rely on a single player if we want to challenge.

Simply put, who do we replace him with? He has a very specific set of skills that's hard to find. He's intrinsic to how we play (much as I loathe his inconsistencies), and selling him with over a week until the season starts is suicide

No. And Barcelona hasn't even bid the oft-quoted £100 million yet, never mind £135 million.

Last edited:
If the owners can use most of the £135M to strengthen the defence I say take the money. Our attacking options are already up there with the best; it's time to improve the defence.

*Coutinho went through a 2-3 month spell last season when he wasn't performing at his best and others had to step up. My point is we cannot rely on a single player if we want to challenge.

Our attacking options will no longer be up there with the best without Coutinho.

Can someone tell me a player were likely to get, who could replace Coutinho, without disrupting the flow of the team?

Back
Top Bottom