• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

"It's complicated"? -- No it isn't, fuck off Barca - £113 Million bid rejected

I reckon he'll sell for how many pages this thread goes to plus add ons obviously, so far £116 million keep em coming.

6 goals and 13 assists in over 30 appearances costs you £100m and addons !?

I know hes 20 but boy, talk about some pressure. Im sure there will loads of happy fans if he gets similar this season..

Watch Dortmund promote a kid from their B team who's just as good. Money in the bag.
Or worst case, they buy some unknown German to replace him for 1/10 of what they got.

I respect your decision, but put yourself in Pique's shoes. He's already banged every which way and I'm guessing he's sick of her bullshit.
100% by now the thought of riding her makes him gag.

is dembele that good? like, would we get away with saying coutinho should be costing more than him if they come back with bids?

Shakira for me. Not by much though.

I'd take Demi Rose as a close second.

Both of them are ten times better than that Jessica Biel who justin timberlake inexplicably married. He must have serious eye problems.

is dembele that good? like, would we get away with saying coutinho should be costing more than him if they come back with bids?

In 2003, Dortmund took a loan form Bayern and was on the brink of bankruptcy 12 yrs ago (2005) - quite a turn around

Last edited:
IMG_6729.JPG

So, is he refusing to play for us in the CL or is it bull?
In that case we can just refuse to pay him. Breach of contract and so on.

Back
Top Bottom