• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Jan Transfer Window (rumours, wishes, exists and formation change)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We should set up a special department to express interest in/ make spurious bids for various midfielders of mediocre talent, and watch Chelsea blow their load.

80m for Caicedo?
How about 65m for Nunes?
45m for Berge!
50m for Amrabat!
90m for Declan Rice?
30m for Josh Brownhill....

Why are all these twitter bums who have no association to Liverpool linking up to all these guys? Happens every year.

You're right KB, absolutely is a steal. Part of a very over achieving Morocco side at the World Cup.

I can't stand him, but he is a talent. Cut out the play acting, whining and other nonsense, and he might yet be a star.

We don't want Sander Berge, never have......if people actually did some digging they'd find that all came about from some Chelsea fan.
Really? Two weeks ago, I would have agreed with you, but right now I'd happily take him. He has been injury free for 18 months or so, and probably better than Hendo and Fabs

Really? Two weeks ago, I would have agreed with you, but right now I'd happily take him. He has been injury free for 18 months or so, and probably better than Hendo and Fabs
"We" being the club.

But yes 99% of fans would be very concerned if Sander Berge were the types of players we were turning to.

We need the type of players to take us back to where we were, not the type that'll move us up from 9th to 7th.

We don't want Sander Berge, never have......if people actually did some digging they'd find that all came about from some Chelsea fan.

We've been linked to him over a few transfer windows. Can't imagine the persistence if there were absolutely nothing there. Doesn't particularly excite me but I'd be looking sign Ahnee Won before the end of the month.

I can't stand him, but he is a talent. Cut out the play acting, whining and other nonsense, and he might yet be a star.
He'll never cut that out and will forever be known as a diving cunt who failed to make the grade.

Are we not hearing the same from Red Sox fans across the pond? FSG not spending money! But yet we will have £200m+ to spend in the summer? Rightio. Darwin and Gakpo, signings we didn't need. Every man and his dog knew/know what we need except Klopp it seems. This is not on FSG.

Sander Berge is the player link that pops up again and again when nothing else is happening.
We wont be signing him.

Guys - I think we are fucking crazy as a club both probably manager and owners. It's only half way into the season, right now this season - you can say that we have 4 midfielders who have shown any bite - Milner, Thiago, and Naby, and Badger. The first three could get injured and out for games in one minute. We already knw that two are leaving for sure, we know both Henderson, and Fabinho are demonstrating old age and being totally fucked. I have a lot of faith in Badger, but little faith that Thiago/Naby/Milner can stay fit. There can be no harm in getting someone in that fits our needs right now - who could help us in the CL next round, and also maybe still attain 4th position. This waiting till the summer is a little crazy when you know a CL place is at stake.

[article]
Liverpool face competition from Chelsea for Sander Berge
Sheffield United boss Paul Heckingbottom has confirmed that Liverpool have registered their interest in midfielder Sander Berge, but also stressed that no official bids have been made as of yet (per TALKSport). He also mentioned that Graham Potter’s Chelsea are interested in the player.

[/article]

[article]
Liverpool face competition from Chelsea for Sander Berge
Sheffield United boss Paul Heckingbottom has confirmed that Liverpool have registered their interest in midfielder Sander Berge, but also stressed that no official bids have been made as of yet (per TALKSport). He also mentioned that Graham Potter’s Chelsea are interested in the player.

[/article]

Hahahaha I really do think we should just try to induce Chelsea to buy a bunch of overpriced garbage.

Can imagine Boehly getting all hot under the collar?

"Why aint we getting Sandie Burgers??"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom