• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Jan Transfer Window (rumours, wishes, exists and formation change)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[article]
Liverpool face competition from Chelsea for Sander Berge
Sheffield United boss Paul Heckingbottom has confirmed that Liverpool have registered their interest in midfielder Sander Berge, but also stressed that no official bids have been made as of yet (per TALKSport). He also mentioned that Graham Potter’s Chelsea are interested in the player.

[/article]
Where are the quotes from Heckingbottom on this? He doesnt say “liverpool have shown an interest” or at least I’ve seen any reports where he has.

Last edited:
Them.. you can't play them all.

Us.. because we can't even afford a packet of crisps it seems.

I think they're going to have a few lean years of transfers, so they're spending big on youth now to either 1) get their best years, or 2) sell on for decent value.

Didn't Boehly have to invest a billion in to the club as part of the purchase? May as well spend in something you can recoup something back from

Klopp saying in his post match presser that we’re not signing anyone in January.
Can burn the tent and throw away the good beans, and leave this camp site.

797qay.jpg

He was responsible for transfers and contract renewals. We all knew that certain players should’ve been shown the door. That includes Oxlade Chamberlain, Keita and Origi. He even handed Ox a new contract. He then changed the clubs ethos with Thiago. Completely against the grain of what brought us success.

Then his mentee award stepped in and handed out deals to van Dijk Hendo and Salah. Whilst signing shite.

Did he? I agree with the above. He probably recommended turnover of personnel and was overruled.
I thought so too. Why would you leave if you have the chance to continue/build upon the success achieved - esp. when/after Klopp agreed to extend his stay? The subsequent/pending departures of other personnel in the recruitment related positions seem to suggest so too - spending time tracking players only to be told they can't be signed.

Off topic:

Some consolation - at least another Liverpool is enjoying continued success

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom