• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Jan Transfer Window (rumours, wishes, exists and formation change)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shit midfield, injury prone CBS, but let's buy a winger

If three of my cars tyres are flat, does it matter which I replace first? It's fucking crazy we didn't get two players in, but I maintain its not crazy we brought a player like gakpo in, who clearly isn't a winger for us, and was designed to help our total inability to link to attack and press.

If three of my cars tyres are flat, does it matter which I replace first? It's fucking crazy we didn't get two players in, but I maintain its not crazy we brought a player like gakpo in, who clearly isn't a winger for us, and was designed to help our total inability to link to attack and press.

I half agree with the analogy. 1 tyre the treads have worn below safety, another has a puncture, and 1 tyre is literally just the axel scraping along the floor.

I agree gakpo makes sense, but it in no way should have been the priority

Too expensive for us

Saw on Twitter we are asking for Kalvin Phillips on loan. If it has any truth in it, how would people view it?

Last edited:
Too expensive for us

Saw on Twitter we are asking Kalvin Phillips on loan. If it has any truth in it, how would people view it.

I think he's overrated and I don't know why they signed him (well, I guess the answer to that is because they can) but... I'd snap their fucking arms off for Kalvin Phillips. He'd instantly improve us.

Embarrassing given our rivalrly in recent years, sure, but not as much as getting humped every week.

Too expensive for us

Saw on Twitter we are asking Kalvin Phillips on loan. If it has any truth in it, how would people view it.

Well City are in the enviable position of being able to use us - without any competitive fear - to be able to get their player fitness and sharpness for next season.
Unfortunately it’s a good potential deal for both clubs…sighs

Hasn't he been unfit and unmotivated for the last 5 years?

Basically the spanish Dele Alli.

Last edited:
:cool::p

[article]According to Marca, back in January, Salamo made an appearance on Spanish TV show La Resistencia and lifted the lid on her time with Isco between the sheets.

Salamo insisted that both she and Isco are very “competitive” and that they have sex “once a day.”

Speaking on La Resistencia, she said: “He and I didn't want to come on the show here until we could say that we did it once a day.

“But then my book happened and we couldn't quite get there. We've had a lot of work and we've had the kids. But we're very competitive.”[/article]

I expect FSG to be here for another summer at least. I don't think we will make top 8, as toxicity will build up in the dressing room where players will point the finger at one another and that will manifest its self on the pitch. I hope I am wrong.
I'd like at the very least someone from the board talking to the fans like Arsenal did.... John Henry at least showed his face to the RedSox fans. Explain to the fans why there is so little transfer activity?

This summer needs to be fucking A+ to make up for the borderline managed decline of the club

Palhinha and now Lukic. Fulham building a good central midfield

Untitled.jpg

For 8 mill he could have been a very good signing for us, I think. Smart business by Fulham.

Yeah, good fee for a pretty seasoned Serie A + international player.

Bonus: Fulham have the most penalty awarded this season (7) but only converted 4 of them. He has a 100% penalty conversion rate (5/5).

Ilya Zabarnyi it is. Bournemouth have made some exciting signings since the new owner came in. Gone are the days they sign our unwanted players :geek:

Bournemouth, Southampton splashing the cash in the bid to stay up. Not looking good for Everton...

Both Bournemouth and Soton have improved their chances of staying up. Same with Wolves.
Everton will go down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom