• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Jan Transfer Window (rumours, wishes, exists and formation change)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s hard to sign anyone when the person who’s job it is can’t do it due to being on gardening leave for gross incompetence.

So if Chelsea sign Fernandez, and Arsenal manage to sign Caicedo, that makes us look really bad doesn’t it?
Is bad the right term here?

Ambitiousless maybe? Incompetent? Uninspired? Lacklustre? Neglectful? Deplorable? Nonchalant? Remiss? Not giving a flying fuck about Klopp the fans or players? Basement bargain fucking yank tossers stripping us down and spanking our backsides?

I'm no longer picky. We're fucking shit everywhere
We have anyone in CJ, Melo, Ox, Naby Millie etc... Klopp said we aren't getting anyone, so I won't hold out any hope. Hopefully Klopp realises playing 4-3-3 doesn't work. Trent has been dreadful this season when compared to previous seasons, what annoys me the most is alot of the time he looks like he can't be bothered.
Since we are out of all domestic titles and only a matter of time before we are out of CL, Klopp should try different things.

Gomez/Ramsey-----Ibou----Matip---------Robbo

-----------Steph-------Thiago---------------
Trent---------------------------------------------Gakpo

----------Salah----------------------------Nunez------

I'd even try Matip as DM if VVD is fit over Fabs

I'm done with Matip to be honest. I think the sluggishness of Matip, Fabinho and Henderson has been one of our biggest flaws this season. Milner has more pace and energy than the three of them put together. I'm loathed to rely on Gomez, as he's all over the place, but at least he has pace and he deserves a run now to build up a partnership with Konate. We need a settled team and the triangle of Konate, Gomez and Badger deserves time to gel.

Robbo has been nearly as awful as the rest. It's a good job he's still fairly solid, but he's nowhere near how good as he once was.

What is most disturbing is the crumbling structure when it comes to recruitment, roles at the club, and also ownership and stability.
We really are lacking stability in many areas. Klopp is the one holding it together, in some way, but we need the structure back in order, with clear roles.

I'm done with Matip to be honest. I think the sluggishness of Matip, Fabinho and Henderson has been one of our biggest flaws this season. Milner has more pace and energy than the three of them put together. I'm loathed to rely on Gomez, as he's all over the place, but at least he has pace and he deserves a run now to build up a partnership with Konate. We need a settled team and the triangle of Konate, Gomez and Badger deserves time to gel.

Robbo has been nearly as awful as the rest. It's a good job he's still fairly solid, but he's nowhere near how good as he once was.

You can have all the pace you like, if you're a shit defender with 0 awareness which Gomez is then you're useless to us. Does not deserve his place at all and needs getting rid of.

Matip has never had pace nor has he needed it, still has another season and a half left but his time is soon up, still a million miles better than Gomez. We can't expect players to maintain their usual high standards until we say stop.

What is most disturbing is the crumbling structure when it comes to recruitment, roles at the club, and also ownership and stability.
We really are lacking stability in many areas. Klopp is the one holding it together, in some way, but we need the structure back in order, with clear roles.

It looks like FSG doesn't know whether it's staying or selling, and neither does anyone at the club.

Robbos best form this season has come in his post match interviews where he has expressed his utter disappointment with everyone else. Aside from that he's been awful, fortunately for him he's been probably out 5th or 6th most awful player so alot of people haven't noticed, except for the interviews.

If Matip is fit, he'll surely play, no?

hysterical-laughter.gif

If we're short of cash, lets start there. He might look like a tower but he is made of chocolate digestives. Anyways, it's never in our control, we will be mediocre at best this season.
Fans will be pissed of and hopefully start protesting... this might help FSG move the ball quicker in selling

You can have all the pace you like, if you're a shit defender with 0 awareness which Gomez is then you're useless to us. Does not deserve his place at all and needs getting rid of.

Matip has never had pace nor has he needed it, still has another season and a half left but his time is soon up, still a million miles better than Gomez. We can't expect players to maintain their usual high standards until we say stop.

I don't expect him to maintain his standards at his age, he's been brilliant for us, but he's been slow and poor this season. He's never been quick, but his lack of mobility has been an issue this season. Looks like we'll have to play him and Gomez now anyway, so more of the same results then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom