• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

January Window Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Walcott is a bit thick and a bit shit

He doesn't have unpredictability and he's a bit one footed. Plus wasteful in possession.

Probably wants Sam to play him in the centre after years of Wenger ignoring him

Ahh, so when its other players you count goals from every tournament and the League?

19, thats decent. Sam might play him in his preffered position upfront then. Maybe that was promised to him.

I made the point about his league goal tally - 10 from 28 appearances - in a more detailed post a few posts above, I hope you enjoy it

Does any good player want to join us this transfer window ? We need somebody...also all these rumours linking us with XYZ ... is there any truth to them...are we trying or is it a case of other teams and managers just using our good name to start bidding wars or raise the price for the actual party.

Does any good player want to join us this transfer window ? We need somebody...also all these rumours linking us with XYZ ... is there any truth to them...are we trying or is it a case of other teams and managers just using our good name to start bidding wars or raise the price for the actual party.

We won't be signing anyone this window. I told you all weeks ago. Don't do it to yourselves.

Not true.. Or it would be a massive yax dodge.

I don't know if you've been following the massive tax dodging that footballers have been doing for the past decade.

Make the bulk of your earnings in image rights payable to a company you own. Take out loans from the company, never repay them.

I don't know if you've been following the massive tax dodging that footballers have been doing for the past decade.

Make the bulk of your earnings in image rights payable to a company you own. Take out loans from the company, never repay them.
Gotcha.

Good player - to be Franklin, I'd be in a Rush to get him - not a great constitution by all accounts, and certainly not one for the centre, but he'd look to knit everyone together, and possibly a decent defensive mid.
I see what you did there. Not quite revolutionary though.

Or have your image rights owned by your own charitable foundation who “supports” people back in your own country.

We won't be signing anyone this window. I told you all weeks ago. Don't do it to yourselves.

I still want to believe though - so yes I am doing it to myself; looking glaringly at my phone every so often at work - people starting to notice. I just want us to sign someone who will be a creator or cause defenses problems so others can score from our team. I can't see our boys getting through the rest of the season being 100% fit for all games and also chances of yellow cards building up and then missing games especially in CL. We play a really intense style that takes a lot out of our players - and Sunday just highlighted how short we are of quality in midfield too. Lalana is no where near his best - his passing is really off, along with his decision making - and Milner looks too slow to handle the pace of the game when coming on as a sub. Minus VVD we - started with our best team on Sunday.

On Walcott - @manwithnoname - I heard a stat the other day that he has played roughly 400 games for Arsenal and in that time has scored 100 goals. That is a very good stat for a winger that has had limited time and starts as a sub in most of their games.

Pearce saying that Woodburn will not be going on loan. Seems Klopp doesn't want to lose any more of his attacking options. Sounds like there's nobody incoming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom