• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

January Window Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
This could be our chance to sell Markovic! He'd be perfect for launching crosses to Peter Crouch (not really, but we could tell them so). It's a pity we don't still have Stewart Downing to sell them.

I take it we’re not signing anyone...

No links, no nothing.

Hopefully we can keep everyone fit.

I take it we’re not signing anyone...

No links, no nothing.

Hopefully we can keep everyone fit.
Klopps got a point about using the players he has and anyway we have no money. Just pray and hope that 2 of our front three and our key middle men are not injured at the same time otherwise we are fucked.

That's one of the least one footed left backs I've seen. Looked very decent in that Chile game, feisty looking match too and no fear from him.

This could be our chance to sell Markovic! He'd be perfect for launching crosses to Peter Crouch (not really, but we could tell them so). It's a pity we don't still have Stewart Downing to sell them.

Hoffenheim want Markovic. I’m not kidding. Loan with an option to buy, which means only a loan.

Sturridge looks like he's off to Sevilla or Inter for the remainder of the season.

I think Inter would be a better option - although apparently he favours a move to Sevilla.

Sevilla are in all sorts of bother at the moment - have really struggled in the league and bringing in Montella was a poor choice.

Probably gauranteed a starting spot there alongside Ben Yedder - Nolito, Navas & Muriel have been extremely poor.

This could be our chance to sell Markovic!

Oh my god forgot about this guy..its frightening how the transfer market has changed in such a short space of time...Markovich is still a huge flop but his transfer fee is now not really an issue compared to the fees players for these days. The transfer negotiation team at LFC will need special commendation if they can get even 10m for Markovich!!!! Its a shame could have been a great one, not sure what happened to him to fall off the rails...where is he by the way, still at LFC or on loan?

Oh my god forgot about this guy..its frightening how the transfer market has changed in such a short space of time...Markovich is still a huge flop but his transfer fee is now not really an issue compared to the fees players for these days. The transfer negotiation team at LFC will need special commendation if they can get even 10m for Markovich!!!! Its a shame could have been a great one, not sure what happened to him to fall off the rails...where is he by the way, still at LFC or on loan?

He was shit, and also a shithouse

Sturridge looks like he's off to Sevilla or Inter for the remainder of the season.

I think Inter would be a better option - although apparently he favours a move to Sevilla.

Sevilla are in all sorts of bother at the moment - have really struggled in the league and bringing in Montella was a poor choice.

Probably gauranteed a starting spot there alongside Ben Yedder - Nolito, Navas & Muriel have been extremely poor.

They won yesterday and Muriel scored an excellent individual goal, so maybe Montella is turning it around.

£20m was is it? Fucking atrocious. We have a habit of stunting players progression but what the fuck with this twat?

Did the club ever look at that Fekir from Lyon, scored a great free kick against PSG at the weekend. I don't know too much about him, only seen glimpses of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom