• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Judge Jules

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just think it'll hit differently with a new PCU.

I mean sure, the new unit will wield power in a stable manner, but it will lack the charisma of the old power supply.

I just think it'll hit differently with a new PCU.

I mean sure, the new unit will wield power in a stable manner, but it will lack the charisma of the old power supply.
Hang on ... you mean it wasn't his computer and JJ has had a heart transplant?!

If JJ comes on here with one of those “thanks for all the birthday wishes” FaceBook posts I vote we take the landline out of his room.

We actually only have 48 hours left for JJ to get back online and get us back on track for the Burnley game. We are at Defcon 3.

Who cares?

I have to say I wouldn't have minded being disconnected from the interest for the 48 hours after the Arsenal match
Same. I did a trek up Western Australia a few years ago and had zero coverage for 6 days. Was brilliant.

Another statistics joke. Warning, statistically speaking 9 out of 10 will find it offensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom