• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Judge Jules

Status
Not open for further replies.
I might genuinely drive to his house with a laptop for him to sign in on. 23 hours to kick off.

I don't see a route to victory without Jason Judge Jules

I might genuinely drive to his house with a laptop for him to sign in on. 23 hours to kick off.

I don't see a route to victory without Jason Judge Jules

Do they have roads where JJ lives? Are they that advanced yet?

Didn't think that through did you?

It's all an elaborate ruse to gain 30 likes with a simple "Back, what's with all the drama?" post. You'll see.

But yes, I'm glad it's just his PC that has a fatal system error.

Apparently, he brought old faithful in with the PC, in an effort to combine the two in the repair shop.

The end result created a tear in the time space continuum with a 1.21 gigawatts explosion. The good news is finally have found someone who knows his whereabouts.

weird-science-01.jpg

Apparently, he brought old faithful in with the PC, in an effort to combine the two in the repair shop.

The end result created a tear in the time space continuum with a 1.21 gigawatts explosion. The good news is finally have found someone who knows his whereabouts.

weird-science-01.jpg
I can't fault him for trying

Calm down. Old Faithful only came out for terrestrial TV Matches; its the next FA cup tie we need to focus efforts on.

Did anyone honestly think Old Faithful could cope with a satellite signal or internet stream? :) :) :)

No news from me. I've e-mailed him and FB messaged him.... Nothing..... I do know a guy in Shoreditch that is an expert at finding people... Thing is he only really does that if that person owes money and tends to pull their fingernails out if they don't pay up.... I dunno... I'll give him until Monday afternoon before I make the call.... What do you reckon?

No news from me. I've e-mailed him and FB messaged him.... Nothing..... I do know a guy in Shoreditch that is an expert at finding people... Thing is he only really does that if that person owes money and tends to pull their fingernails out if they don't pay up.... I dunno... I'll give him until Monday afternoon before I make the call.... What do you reckon?
I think JJ has made us suffer enough;
It's time for payback.

I can only assume he has got his babbage machine back by now, but he saw the enforced absence as the perfect opportunity to turn his back on SCM for good.

I can only assume he has got his babbage machine back by now, but he saw the enforced absence as the perfect opportunity to turn his back on SCM for good.
Nah, he hasn't logged on to Xpert 11 either. Those teams are his babies.

Do we need another contact in to his sister for an ETA?!
We don’t hound the relatives of other much loved ex posters. Maybe we should petition the relatives of Fox, Oncy and Shiek to return too?

Even better Ryan, Brendan and Glock!
Don't be a dick man. It a legimate concern. No one is being alarmist. It's out of character. JJ is a friend of mine outside of this community so I get it even if you don't. Yeah @Brizzle I'll get on it man. I'll post back later. I know who @ctlovesred asked as well so it might be cool if I ask her this time....At least that way it's someone different... Know what I mean?...

Don't be a dick man. It a legimate concern. No one is being alarmist. It's out of character. JJ is a friend of mine outside of this community so I get it even if you don't. Yeah @Brizzle I'll get on it man. I'll post back later. I know who @ctlovesred asked as well so it might be cool if I ask her this time....At least that way it's someone different... Know what I mean?...
It is concerning if it was only his computer that went down.

We don’t hound the relatives of other much loved ex posters. Maybe we should petition the relatives of Fox, Oncy and Shiek to return too?
In fairness @Judge Jules is old and has clearly lost most of his facilities so it's normal to be worried.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom