• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Judge Jules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah I'm kinda with dee on this one. It's been a week since his sister said he was OK.

It seems a bit unnecessary to contact again so soon.

He's back when he's back

1000010827.gif

In fairness @Judge Jules is old and has clearly lost most of his facilities so it's normal to be worried.

Yes, he was obviously going senile towards the end, there were a number of times he missed the opportunity to respond as Jesus to someone, and he even failed to mention George Best in a best ever player thread recently. It was a sad slow demise, much like his desktop I imagine.

Nah I'm kinda with dee on this one. It's been a week since his sister said he was OK.

It seems a bit unnecessary to contact again so soon.
We might infer the power supply wasn't the culprit and he doesn't want/can't afford the hassle of a replacement PC. Or he has decided that a couple of weeks off from us was a delight and he has no desire to return.
Whatever reason, I relieved to hear he was ok and hope he does, one day, get to re-join us. Even if it is just for the day or two of ribbing he'll get

Remind me - was Ryan a bad 'un? My memory mixes him up with Brendan. One of the (Brendan?) had an icon of a girl's arse, and another played pro/am football in Oz (Ryan?)

Remind me - was Ryan a bad 'un? My memory mixes him up with Brendan. One of the (Brendan?) had an icon of a girl's arse, and another played pro/am football in Oz (Ryan?)
That was both Ryan.
Brendan has the avatar of the black Zorro mask with the ref eyes

Reactions: dee
Nah he (Ryan) was very funny actually - Bit of a narcassistic bellend at times but funny. I once watched a match with him at Anfield and he would not shut the fuck up. Brendan has been banned on every LFC forum known to man but again on his day he was a funny twat too.

Last edited:
Nah he (Ryan) was very funny actually - Bit of a narcassistic bellend at times but funny. I once watched a match with him at Anfield and he would not shut the fuck up. Brendan has been banned on every LFC known to man but again on his day he was a funny twat too.
Ryan was fine, but did love himself. Brendan was a prick, fucking keyboard bully.

@Portly is still knocking about, I got a like off him recently.

@Portly is lurking, not quite lost to us

We could send out a message to all (non-hotmail) ex-users and try to tempt them back with out shiny new forum

That was both Ryan.
Brendan has the avatar of the black Zorro mask with the ref eyes
Thanks - memory not quite gone but not as sharp as yours obviously! Did we ban Ryan then? His account is soft deleted

Vlad's not on here anymore? lovely chap, was lucky to meet him once...
He and Portly are siblings arent they?
feeling old now, had many arguments with aforementioned posters back in the day

Yes, he was obviously going senile towards the end, there were a number of times he missed the opportunity to respond as Jesus to someone, and he even failed to mention George Best in a best ever player thread recently. It was a sad slow demise, much like his desktop I imagine.
I also think he may have misspelled his trade mark "cnut" recently

Fuck me! That's going back to Koptalk days..... My best guess is the whopper is probably sitting and licking Carheex's and Dj Syd's digital palms somewhere... While Paddy tries to pick pocket all three of them....

They'll all be doing what they've always done, jumping across various different forums in-between bans.

Just be thankful we don't appear to be on any of their rotations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom