• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Judge Jules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weird coincidence jason and JJ going missing at the same time, ey? Maybe someone is picking off posters, one by one, alphabetically. And they've started with jason and JJ. Erm, because it was January.......?

No such thing as a weird coincidence...

He's been rumbled.

Brendan got hounded off every forum not just for being a keyboard warrior, but for being outed as working PR contracts for The S*n & News Of The World.

Ryan was one of the gooduns. Sharp in his chat but the recipient was usually deserving

When the site updated my old link led to a page that said the site was down. I checked every couple of days but it was still fucked, it was only when brizz sent me another link to a topic that it turned out it must have been a cache thing or something.

Just sayin

No such thing as a weird coincidence...

He's been rumbled.
Nah, not the same poster. IP addresses say no, and let's face it, JJ doesn't appear to have been the sort using technology to be installing VPNs and switching between the UK and the back of beyond to hide his alter ego. An alphabetical monthly murderer is more likely.

Nah, not the same poster. IP addresses say no, and let's face it, JJ doesn't appear to have been the sort using technology to be installing VPNs and switching between the UK and the back of beyond to hide his alter ego. An alphabetical monthly murderer is more likely.

What about JJs sister?

Also.. Tuesday is almost done.. so I have until at least November I guess.

Brendan got hounded off every forum not just for being a keyboard warrior, but for being outed as working PR contracts for The S*n & News Of The World.

Ryan was one of the gooduns. Sharp in his chat but the recipient was usually deserving

Brendan does have the lasting legacy of having introduced the term "headwand" into my vocabulary though.

What about JJs sister?

Also.. Tuesday is almost done.. so I have until at least November I guess.
JJ's sister is Jason or JJ's sister has set him up with a VPN that he activates every time he logs on as @jason? As I say, the monthly alphabet murderer is easier to believe.

Yeah, like when he called Serena Williams “Gorillas In The Mist”.
That was well “goodun”.
Ryan was a twat who loved himself so bad it hurt. One of my favourite ever occasions on here was when he eviscerated another poster, I think it might have been KHL or perhaps Dreamy, for posting his predicted team which was rather forward heavy. He went on and on about only someone who didn't understand football could put together such an unbalanced team, and it was the sort of team a child would posit etc etc. Of course, his victim absolutely nailed the starting 11 that week, and Ryan rightly got kicked around the site the next week.

Ryan was a twat who loved himself so bad it hurt. One of my favourite ever occasions on here was when he eviscerated another poster, I think it might have been KHL or perhaps Dreamy, for posting his predicted team which was rather forward heavy. He went on and on about only someone who didn't understand football could put together such an unbalanced team, and it was the sort of team a child would posit etc etc. Of course, his victim absolutely nailed the starting 11 that week, and Ryan rightly got kicked around the site the next week.
Didn't he say Joe Allen was a Rolls Royce of a player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom