• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Konoplyanka (a tiny bit NSFW, sorry)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kono is well worth the 15 mill. Fantastic player.

James Rodiguez is a special talent that Monaco bought for 45 mill. We'll get his not so good right leg for 20 mill.

I have seen many times this Kono kid play and i am not impressed. Decent but nothing special. Does not warrant the 16mil price tag there are asking. More like 6-8mil bracket.
You have no idea mate, this guy is worth the 16mil and is a class act. 6-8 mil will get you someone like Aspas

So Glock. You want us to believe Cisshoko is awesome AND this Kono lad isn't worth 15 mil?

CIssokho is a left back where as Kono is a left winger. Having said that i would not spend 16mil on Kono. There are many left winger out there who is better than him who cost lesser. We just need to keep looking.

For a Top 5* EPL team 16m for a winger is on the low side.
There are better wingers out there but they will not cost you less than 25m, unless you meant in Egyptian pounds.

*adjusted for anti-jinx

CIssokho is a left back where as Kono is a left winger. Having said that i would not spend 16mil on Kono. There are many left winger out there who is better than him who cost lesser. We just need to keep looking.

Like who else? You imply there are several, I'd like to hear them.

Isn't James Rodriguez primarily a right winger anyways?

I think people seriously underestimate how good Konoplyanka could be for us. If we got him for £15m it'd be a bargain equivalent to Sturridge and Coutinho. He's worth about double that going by most of the transfers made last summer.

There aren't too many top young wingers out there at the moment - Reus, Draxler, Konoplyanka, Yarmolenko, El Shaarawy, Insigne.

Konoplyanka's as talented as any of them and probably the best value for money.

I'm afraid this was our one and only chance to sign him. Now that we've alerted other top clubs in the world, we probably won't be able to get him in the summer.
I'd take Griezmann though.

I'm afraid this was our one and only chance to sign him. Now that we've alerted other top clubs in the world, we probably won't be able to get him in the summer.
I'd take Griezmann though.

Gooners have been tracking Greizmann for a while apparently.
It would be handy if they didn't have Champions league football next season

Well, for me the list goes:

Konoplyanka
Yarmolenko
Draxler
Griezmann
Thauvin

Menez could be a decent option at the right fee as well.

Shaqiri might be worth trying to pry away from Bayern.

Carlos Vela has been doing very well this season at Real Sociedad.

How many creative attackers do they want??

Ferguson was right, they buy about 10 of the same player and neglect other really key positions.

Griezmann is having a great season, judging from the stats. I've not really seen him play this year though.

Every time I've seen him play before though, he's looked like he's nothing more than a Morten Gamst Pedersen.

Well, for me the list goes:

Konoplyanka
Yarmolenko
Draxler
Griezmann
Thauvin

1. Decent but nothing special
2. Average. Ukranian winger usually not good enough.
3. Still young. Average. Nothing special. Plus he is playing in Coutinho's position, not a winger.
4. Awesome talent. Scored loads of goals too. Would love to him here than Kono.
5. Decent player. Worth a bid. Max 12mil max.

We should bid for Dries Mertens, 6mil + Reina. I'm sure Rafa will love it.

I think people seriously underestimate how good Konoplyanka could be for us. If we got him for £15m it'd be a bargain equivalent to Sturridge and Coutinho. He's worth about double that going by most of the transfers made last summer.

agree, he was immense against Spurs, his work ethic in particular, added to his skill set was brilliant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom