• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Lallana

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aqua played for half a season and cost less than Lallana. No excuse, though.
But when he played, he played well imo.
Er, no. Again wrong. He played alright but for that level of money, should have scored more/created more/commanded the game more.

I'd like a thread for Jono and Modo, where they could post their opinions once. We could refer to it, whenever there's a debate. That way they wouldn't feel the need to keep contaminating threads with said opinions.

Or better. Create a subforum EXCLUSIVELY for them. They cannot post anywhere else except in that forum and neither can we.

Kinda like 6CM Big Brother. Or 6CM's own asylum.

Anyone who pisses the forum off will be banished to that forum for at least a month.

He's looking better and better with every passing week, pun intended, still expect much more from 25m though.

Shut up Modo
Ha. I agree 100% on his views on lallana. The only reason he isn't getting criticism is he missed per season.
It's almost January and he hasn't impacted enough games for what we paid.
He needs to have a great 2nd half of the season

Ha. I agree 100% on his views on lallana. The only reason he isn't getting criticism is he missed per season.
My main man.

Youre assuming there that Dreamy knows what 'Pun' means. And 'week'. And 'passing'.
When did you turn into such a prick? You used to be a nice lad.
I don't think Lallana has justified his hefty price tag yet. You do. Fans are allowed a difference of opinion without you making it personal at every turn.

You're not agreeing with 100% of his views. Modo didn't even give Lallana a chance saying we overpaid before he kicked a ball. By your final sentence, you're giving him time, which is what most posters are saying and he's getting there.

The argument that he hasn't done enough is weak considering the whole team hasn't done enough hence the position we're currently at.

You're not agreeing with 100% of his views. Modo didn't even give Lallana a chance saying we overpaid before he kicked a ball. By your final sentence, you're giving him time, which is what most posters are saying and he's getting there.

The argument that he hasn't done enough is weak considering the whole team hasn't done enough hence the position we're currently at.

...plus he's been playing with a broken rib, and he's still in the upper reaches of Morse's MOTM table. Now it *could* be that all those fans across all those websites are wrong. On the other hand it could be that those targeting Lallana for criticism are talking utter sh!te. I know where my bet's going.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom